+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #4

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #5

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    My human does not interpret what you ungenerous by I wish you explain in any discussion and judgement because I register the matter individual nowadays, but I did not believe something from him
    And if one member has read and understand the misapprehension, then my error

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analyze the impact of the news is not an easy thing, even though we can see a comparison of the value through the numbers. The situation becomes more complicated when the news came out very much, or mews for other currencies could indirectly affect other currencies. I've tried to make trades using the news, but not all of them deliver the results I wanted. My prediction is often missed and I experienced a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lotfi2528 View Post
    fundamental analysis is very important analysis.it is a successful way to make money.i like fundamental analysis and i use this analysis.we can follow news for fundamental analysis and we can get good information from news for fundamental analysis....
    news trading is very best strategy in trading and make best trapping in news, exit and entry see the tren after news, the best strategy in news trading is make an entry area after news release and will make easy when will see the trends and will make better in trade

Banned hotlok11 is an unknown quantity at this point hotlok11's Avatar
    Thanks
    U.s. currency trade, much of which will be included in and of itself is not a prerequisite. Trade the news is important, and our traders to know how much it is, of course, because we have a lot of good money can do for us.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should always be aware of the news releases that have high impact on the economy like FOMC meeting, Interest rates, Unemplyment claims, NFP etc., Only the big institutional traders are making use of this types of events. It can wipe all your hard earned money in a fraction of seconds if you are on the wrong side.

Senior Member lotfi2528 is an unknown quantity at this point lotfi2528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental analysis is very important analysis.it is a successful way to make money.i like fundamental analysis and i use this analysis.we can follow news for fundamental analysis and we can get good information from news for fundamental analysis....

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai mujhe nahi lagta hai, ki news trading ek safe tarika ho sakta hai, jisse trader consistently paisa earn kar sakte hai, news trading sirf waise hi trader kar sakte hai, jo fundamental ke bare mein bhi jante hai.
    lekin bhai news trading kafi had tak sahi bhi hoti hia yadi hum news trading karten hain to hum bahut sahi tarh se kar sakten hain yadi ache se karenge to bahut kama sakenge . news ane per move achi hoti hai isliy whan chance ache banten hain profit ke .

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mind if we can read news by the best way, I mind that can make us get profit consistently, last I said that fundamental system not good fpr trading, but after try use it and learn about it I understand fundamental system more help trader where the good time to make money
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consider trade in times of news is the secret of success in Forex, where most traders trading in the news time and company InstaForex allow for trading at the time of News Continued InstaForex TV to hear the news .

Banned perljoan is an unknown quantity at this point perljoan's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade in demo account and follow and enhance your timing. during this method you'll earn sensible quantity of cash while not any problem in the slightest degree. im happy that a few how im earning sensible in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)