+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2011-11-29   11:57
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  13 USD

Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!
    https://indian-forex.com/customavatars/444398615.gif
    Forex trading pair: GBP CAD
    This is one of a good example which is worth mentioning.
    Alot of people have asked me, Ezekiel How do you trade the news?
    My answer is simple: I rarely trade the news. and i go on by saying that i will usually avoid taking trades when the high / medium impact news is coming in 2 hrs time. And i would only enter the trade AFTER a minimum of 10 minutes when the news is announced.
    Why people may say. Trading the news can make you fast money.
    Yes it does. But trading the news will NOT make you consistent money. Nor will it make you a full time trader.
    Besides its Risky and its like you are laying your stakes in the hand of god.
    Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!
    If you ask me, i prefer trading safe and trading with a plan. I do not like to leave my fate of the trade on luck by predicting the outcome of the news.
    Which is why i do not trade 2hrs before hand for any affecting pair.
    In the chart above, forex pair: GBP CAD
    There is an upcoming news on the GBP in 48 mins time.
    I spotted the pin bar before hand , but i didnt take the trade.
    Because Rule no. 1: Do not take trades that have news impact with a buffer of at least 2hrs advance.
    So what we can see from the chart is that the market has gone wild, and people are expecting good news on the GBP which resulted in the spike of any GBP pairs.
    Had we taken the trade, we would have gotten stop out and made a loss.
    I hope you got something out of this forex news example.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #6

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

Junior Member chodan is an unknown quantity at this point chodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But why not? Dealer news is a quick gain heaven scalping as long as it makes it possible for the concessionaire and it mounted a huge and rapidly unfolding opening/closing a business (a delay) is reduced to such storage TF (M1, M5) and would like to use the data in the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bourhan is an unknown quantity at this point bourhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend i well try this beutfil stratigy in account demo and i wwell tell to you how it is good or not i think that it is very cool
    they work in fraim 15 min or 30 min or all chart eur/usd or all money and finalyy thank you for this startigy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalma is an unknown quantity at this point kalma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Last act plays a key role in honest good purpose of entry and exit points, each new influence that the forex market to different dens tend to We went together into the market and that has an impact on the market, depending on what Mech are.

Junior Member jhytde is an unknown quantity at this point jhytde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last concert is used strictly for working out a new deal in the Forex market, and some caves and we tend we had the same effect on the market, in which we have the mechanism of.

Junior Member hjygg is an unknown quantity at this point hjygg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last consultation plays an important role in determining the purpose of the right of entry and exit and a new effect of some caves, the Forex market and we tend to and that in the market at the same time impact on the market, what are the mechanisms.

Junior Member loufgjq is an unknown quantity at this point loufgjq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend thinks we want to straighten out a few details, so often cards objectivity, but I think anything; If you are a member, scan, to detect the bugs and errors.

Junior Member ladkl is an unknown quantity at this point ladkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend I understand not what you want to say about the person and hope that the case for some details And, see terms several times, but haven't found anything in his hand.
    And if a member see doesn't know, so I there is one error

Senior Member taltak is an unknown quantity at this point taltak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, my friend is what I think, I hope, a lot of detail, and I think the results will be a lot of the time I don't understand anything from his voice confused test items
    If you are a member, and read and understand your mistakes, error, then

Junior Member chanchal is an unknown quantity at this point chanchal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A friend of mine whose objectivity and explanation for some explanation, mainly because we see a lot of times, I still don't understand what comes from her or her not looking for suggestions from hope.And, of course, if you're reading this with one particular fellow attendees provides real errors and mistakes.

Junior Member sasasasas is an unknown quantity at this point sasasasas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is the best problem will usually post articles and dropped at the end of the end markets, strengthen the position of the major media stop their names need to and quit taking restricts them very quickly if the small vibrations. However, he can be it reaches the extreme elements of all kinds and of course create a profitable revenue if not get work consciously with unbuckled a limited stopping is safer. This can done in the demo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)