+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #2

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #4

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #5

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Member gdfst is an unknown quantity at this point gdfst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Role of measurement of the objective elements of the final negotiations, appropriate entry and exit points, from some Bowett Forex market all new tend to affect In addition, we and affecting as a mechanism for market participants.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news trading strategy is very good. When the data issued from the economic calender at that time the market moves ups and downs very well. This time is very good for trading. The news pay the vital role in the trading. This is very useful for the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hgytfr is an unknown quantity at this point hgytfr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Negotiations last plays an honest role in the determination of the purpose of the entry and exit points, every new influence that the Forex market in several pewit, we have a tendency to eat, and that we are in the market to influence the market with conjointly by what we area unit mechanism.

Member zicop is an unknown quantity at this point zicop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An important role in negotiations yesterday, good faith, entry and exit points, the Forex market is the goal of every new influence goals, yet we tend to our effects on the market and we also calculated the area} ... with market mechanisms.

Banned kiujhy is an unknown quantity at this point kiujhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trade takes place several times. What I mean is that if you look at their actions, pay bills to require action and risk management with God, to get into the store. For example, if you can see that the pessimistic message just before it will give you a message bar is dangerous and short type.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiujhy For This Useful Post:

zicop (2013-06-13)

Senior Member zikup is an unknown quantity at this point zikup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, what is a few details and sound judgment and read this thread several times, because he does not recognize the error of reading one thing by Member States, and I hope you do not assume that if you make a mistake.

Member sjkns is an unknown quantity at this point sjkns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News about the Store a couple of times. Remember that a business case, you need to change the Council is trying to manage the risks associated with God, you have to get to the store, what I mean. For example, if you are the latter, says that before the messages are safe and short.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good traders catch that opportunity dear and we can,t may be so its take long time ti get like that profits may be two to three years experience needed then we able to catch opportunities like that do hard work and try to learn good about forex trading-

Member bkpcx is an unknown quantity at this point bkpcx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend can't see, they say, no sense of detail and objectivity is to clarify this issue and hope several times, but I can't see it
    If you are a member of exploring and see the error and then my fault

Senior Member juhygrf is an unknown quantity at this point juhygrf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consultation today call an honest desire to it the correct entry and exit points to each new impact on the Forex market, some of the caves, we tend to at the same time, and that we will be placing on the market of what square measuring mechanism.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)