+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2019-10-05   21:17
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  149 USD

hanji bhai mein jab bhi market news aati hai tou traders ko pata nahi chalta ki oak market hey baar mein ketne pips kaha when laha move kar jaati hai, news mein trends ki jaroorat nahi hoti, basic news to liye achhe se markets ki samejh aur fundamentals haha bahut baharo jaroori hota hai. and that's true, even I also used to trade according to my experience. I have never tried trading according to the news. this is my personal experience and I have become successful. But the benefits may be low but at least there are benefits there

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #6

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trade worth several times. what I mean is that if you see an agreed value action they might want to ask for a record of the currency combined and with the risk management god you will enter the trade. for example if you see a pessimistic bar before the news tells you that the news is unhealthy and you will enter it briefly. and What can we do from the strategies we operate, we immediately learn news about the possibility of an emergency, we will have a better strategic analysis, because it predicts that price movements must be patient to match what we see

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analyzing the impact of news is not easy, although we can see the comparison of values through numbers. The situation becomes more complicated when the news gets out very much, or mems for other currencies can indirectly affect other currencies. I have tried to trade using news, but not all of them have the results I want. My predictions often fail and I suffer losses and my Man does not interpret what you do not deserve. I hope you explain in every discussion and assessment because I am registering this issue individually at this time, but I do not believe anything from it. And if one member has read and understood a misunderstanding, then my mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    either I smajhta hu k theek kaha apne or just a freaky se hume my trade news ziada gor nai krna chiaye or i nai smajhta k ye humare liye behter hai or safe method hi or only a figuring se yeh khuch khuch k liye fa hai lh ho skti Hey, it's just voting for me. and use a trading plan to be used for fundamental news trading analysis and trading plans and have the correct arrangements and appropriate disciplinary rules and trading strategies with a stock trading system that is carefully regulated in accordance with the news released

6. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask me, I prefer safe trading and trading with a plan. I don't like to let my fortune trade by predicting the results of the news. That is why I did not trade 2 hours before for an influential partner. In the chart above, the FX pair: GBP CAD There is upcoming news about GBP within 48 minutes and trade news is as clear as walking on folded walls. You should always be on the lookout for news releases that have a huge impact on the economy such as FOMC meetings, interest rates, Unemployment claims, NFP etc.,

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to make it simple, it is difficult for me to study. I have heard from my friends, that forex news can make market movements angry, and very aggressive up to 50-150 pips ...
    I want to learn it, but it seems difficult to learn and according to my analysis, I think news trading is the best trading strategy for all Forex traders because the time market has high fluctuations because of this reason traders can enter this market with good direction and can easily exit from this market

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing is that you have to aim high and low before the news and place your buy stop above the high and sell the stop below the low and use tight stops for them if there are some sharp moves you will stop very quickly. but if it will hit one of those points very sharply then you can get a good and safe profit because you will use strict termination if it will not work. You can try and I plan that you justify in any discourse and judgment because I interpret the themes that are present individually, but I do not read anything from them.
    And if one member has indicated and translated the misunderstanding, then my misunderstanding

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with forex news. I only trade with reliable news. remember every news cannot be traded. so be aware of your trading formula. and trading news maybe several times. what I mean is that if you see their agreed price action you might want to take note of that currency pair and with god risk management you can enter the trade. for example if you see a bearish bar just before the news, it might tell you that the news is bad and you can enter short.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in good trade you must pay attention to all things including the fundamental news. 15 minutes before the news release usually prices have started to move and this is an opportunity to get profits, many of which do not enter again. Fundamental news is usually very influential on price movements in the market. and news trading is risky. aisa nahi ki application ... news about aur trding karne lag gaye .. isske liye achhe se practicing curry. maybe aisa hoo sakta hain. our application .. bahut baar entery kar km kmuka na miles. but. jab jab mouka milega achha kamaoge application. so technical anaylis to sath fundamental analysis sikhna jaruri hain .. the main market is so the opportunity is profitable le sakt hain .. lena chahiye

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not to become a news trader, you trade after some time the news is released. You didn't trade before, because if you do, it means you gamble. the concept is similar to rising trends. You just need to follow the market reaction to the news. btw, beware of several mix of news results that occur simultaneously and the things that we can do from whatever strategy we do this we also have to learn the news as soon as possible and not too rushed to take the steps of a strategy that is not good for our analysis, so we have to be patient in predicting price movements according to what we see

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-30)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading on news IS possible SOME times . what i mean is that if you see agreeing price action they you might want to take note of that currency pair and with god risk management you can enter the trade . for instance if you see a bearish bar just before news it might tell you the news is bad and you can enter short .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)