+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #2

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #4

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #5

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Trading news is definitely like walking on a wall blind folded. You should always be aware of the news releases that have high impact on the economy like FOMC meeting, Interest rates, Unemplyment claims, NFP etc., Only the big institutional traders are making use of this types of events. It can wipe all your hard earned money in a fraction of seconds if you are on the wrong side. Most of all your positions will not be filled at the right price you wanted to get in to and spread can be like megatron.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-27)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Read about exchange rates, exchange rates, world currencies, commodity markets and the economy. if you can make a good news analysis plan then you can get more than 500 pips per month with just news but many of my merchant friends trade news based on high impact data releases for example on NFP, news is always part of this business as if it will have a big impact on moreover price movements because if two news of the same impact are released.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-27)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator of very good operation really good and get a hi hi karta hun mai adhik an adhik technical trading stregey to hisaab se hi karta hun and maybe, indicators of very good operation really good and get a hi hi karta hun mai adhik sehik Forex traders take advantage in trading in the forex field. these indicators can continuously help forex currency traders to help make smart trading results in trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-27)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mai chahta hoon aap apni strategy ko thoda explain karei n kyunki mujhe aapki mein kuch same strategy fore aai hai eska the main role of kya hai aur ye kaise work karengi tabhi hum esko use sakura ice use kar sakenge. and trading with news is risky and I have been a victim of losing capital for news. my advice is make sure you trade with small lot sizes, set stop loss and also wait for news to have market direction before you decide to sell or buy more wet

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-08), Unregistered (1)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bhai mein jab bhi market news aati hai tou traders ko pata nahi chalta ki oak market hey baar mein ketne pips kaha when laha move kar jaati hai, news mein trends ki jaroorat nahi hoti, basic news to liye achhe se markets ki samejh aur fundamentals haha bahut baharo jaroori hota hai. and that's true, even I also used to trade according to my experience. I have never tried trading according to the news. this is my personal experience and I have become successful. But the benefits may be low but at least there are benefits there

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-08), Unregistered (2)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My good friend will not learn what you really mean by hopefully you really show some elements and objectivity because I really look into the problem several times a day, but I never have an understanding of a little something from a puppy .. if You have already found the number of measurements measuring the people you need to pay attention to. This foreign money examines two possible controls your ruler can enter into trading. for example if you have experienced a bearish watering hole before the news flash it might explain to you very well really terrible and you can get into shorter ones.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IS information trading is firm several times. What I am despicable of is that if you see the agreed terms demanding them you need to ask for comments from two unknown people and with hazard management you can get business. if it happens if you see a bearish bar before intelligence, it will tell you that the interest is bad and you can start farsighted. and I personally know that the news is very important for all Forex traders but need to know very well about the Forex news, I am not very good about Forex news so I cannot share anything about your words but I thank you for the good thread for giving me good knowledge very good Forex News.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am sad to trade forex k my business a bad because my chachy is an online business hy or har koi is hopefully your investment may be successful ho sakta hy is liye ap forex trading k business can be part time bhi work because of sakta ho or get kar sakta ho and mere khayl se forex news bohoti important hey, or yes news deck kuch trading carte traders hey, but I'm nehei because I ki news I risk jada tar rehata hey, it's time to spread zada hota hey, it's time to requt or hey, is my liya news how come follow nehie trading because hoo, thank you guys naked i discuss kar ne k liya.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news trading strategy is very good. When the data was released from the economic calendar at that time the market moved up and down very well. This time is very good for trading. News pays an important role in trading. This is very useful for trading. and The role of measuring the objective elements of the final negotiations, the right entry and exit points, of several all new Forex Bowett markets are likely to influence our addition and influence as a mechanism for market participants.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend, i also tried this strutgy beutfil on a demo account and i want to tell you how it is good or not i think it's really cool they work in 15 minutes or 30 minutes minutes or all eur / usd charts or all the money and finally thank you for this start But why not? Dealer news is the advantage of fast scalping as long as it is possible for concession holders and installed large business open / close operations (delays) are reduced to such storage TFs (M1, M5) and want to use data in strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)