+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #2

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #4

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #5

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not very well understood what you mean, but I think you have to be more serious and cautious when you want to work on the forex, because it is a profitable but it is very difficult

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you my brother Karim for this good information and
    , God willing, will be an incentive to all members to help in the forum
    and God willing, our Lord will help us all
    greetings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders have fear of loss they get the good signals for this trading business from the trading news and they do not open the trade they think that it may be not good tradend of thid trading business they will get the loss in this trading .

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading means trading foreign currency and to do it right you need to understand the terms, know how to read charts which will help you understand the market and above all feel and understand the psychology of trading and the psychology of people. Yes, trading just like poker is all about psychology. When the news are good or tend to be good people feel confident and buy, the same goes when there is fear on the streets and people tend to sell so prices go down, all this takes some time to learn and experience but once you have your time and trade wisely, dont risk too much, follow the news on the market and read the charts right youll become an expert and will be able to trade like a professional and forecast what the market will bring, thus knowing ahead what to buy or sell and for how much.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experienced traders get the analysis of this trading business they watch the trading news and if the market trend is for trading they open the trading position and if the market trend is not good for trading they did not trade.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thew news effect directly on this trading business so that the traders did not trade if the market trend is not so good for trading they wait for the good trend and than they open the trading position for this trading.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    news trading karna koi mushkil kma nahi hai agar bhai tik se trade krogey tik risk and reward k sath or jankari rkhogey economics ki toh apko nuksan nahi fayda hoga news trading se bhi .. market toh jayada tar technical ko manta hai .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FOREXMAN For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-10-26)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji news par kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme fundamental analysis aana chahiye,esme trader jetna market me news ko follow karenga usko market me utna he dhyaan se kaam karna hoga,esme trader ko jald baaji nahi karna chahiye..
    Bhai news par trading karne ke liye fundamental analysis ko follow karna bahut hi jayda important hota hai, fundamental knowledge gain kare aap samjhe kaise aapko news par trading karke earning karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

FOREXMAN (2017-08-03)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai waise to news ke liye fundamental analysis karna chahiye bhai, iske sath mein trading humare ko achi ho sakti hai, news trading ke liye istemaal hota hai kafi tezi se news par paisa kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    hanji news par kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme fundamental analysis aana chahiye,esme trader jetna market me news ko follow karenga usko market me utna he dhyaan se kaam karna hoga,esme trader ko jald baaji nahi karna chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji news trading karne ke liye trader ko esme fundamental analysis market me ache se karna hoga,trader esme jetna market me dhyaan dega uske liye acha hai,trader ko esme apne aap market me sabb samajhna chahiye..
    Haan bhai waise to news ke liye fundamental analysis karna chahiye bhai, iske sath mein trading humare ko achi ho sakti hai, news trading ke liye istemaal hota hai kafi tezi se news par paisa kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)