+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2019-04-21   09:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  295 USD

There is no condition that we traders should not engage ourselves in as long as forex trading is involved. News trading is important and good for us since it is obvious that it can make a lot of profits for us if we traders take it seriously and then learn how it works..

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #6

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heavy for me who trade based on news that refers to a country's partner because it requires an analysis of the economy and the object of joining other countries to determine prices and the main trade news is the main reason for being a person who is an expert trader boht zada profit is obtained by karta ha wo trade in han sirf ro sirf news bro sun kar or dahak kar karta ha wanra trade wo he trade anhi karta ha es laya said the main hon agr ap na achi or karne the best trade ha for the new ap ko sun kar or dahaak kar tradng because,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt we can make a lot when we trade with news, but a number of times it is contradictory, because I have lost my account when the market moves against the news and I lost my account, so I think especially new money should not try to trade with news, just use just sl. and I will not trade if there will be news coming out. I think this is very dangerous. there we will see prices moving very fast. I better wait until the news comes out. with that we can see how much influence the news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    There is no condition that we traders should not engage ourselves in as long as forex trading is involved. News trading is important and good for us since it is obvious that it can make a lot of profits for us if we traders take it seriously and then learn how it works..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most difficult is that it is nice and can be useful for the novice to learn that, but I recommend that the fundamentals of Forex trading how to trade and draw the chart in order to know where to come and where to get out in the transaction is more clear than speech and for me do not recommend trading in the time of news because if the negative news On the currency is supposed to be the currency in weakness and you see that the market up to the top of the market makers so I do not recommend trading at the time of news
    Thank you I wish you more excellence

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news is definitely like walking on a wall blind folded. You should always be aware of the news releases that have high impact on the economy like FOMC meeting, Interest rates, Unemplyment claims, NFP etc., Only the big institutional traders are making use of this types of events. It can wipe all your hard earned money in a fraction of seconds if you are on the wrong side. Most of all your positions will not be filled at the right price you wanted to get in to and spread can be like megatron.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    yes my dear friend trading on news IS possible SOME times . what i mean is that if you see agreeing price action they you might want to take note of that currency pair and with god risk management you can enter the trade . for instance if you see a bearish bar just before news it might tell you the news is bad and you can enter short

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is the best problem will usually post articles and dropped at the end of the end markets, strengthen the position of the major media stop their names need to and quit taking restricts them very quickly if the small vibrations. However, he can be it reaches the extreme elements of all kinds and of course create a profitable revenue if not get work consciously with unbuckled a limited stopping is safer. This can done in the demo.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia simple se baat hn new ke time jo hn market kafi fast hoti hn new ke 3 cheezey hn hoti hn ya to positice ya negative ya normal becoz mix agar mix hota hn to makret kabhi kabhi double sidie move kr jati hn vrna oper ya neche move hoti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), azharahmad (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-27), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), ravi999 (2018-06-12), rehanayaz (2018-06-12), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Sunriser1 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-06-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)