+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 154 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others i do analysis and consider them we should cross examine the tips,I prefer to trade alone, you should trade without listen to any trader because you will get nothing but only you will be more confusion and maybe you change your correct opinion ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rhodesmr is an unknown quantity at this point rhodesmr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, it's a yes. Everyone has a different point of view and I think gathering as much input is crucial to success in trading. You just need to have a good decision though.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji shuru me trader apna trades ko dusre se influnced le sakta hai aur uska he system use kar sakta hai lekin jaise jaise yahan trader kaam karta hai usko apne aap yahan develop hone ka bahut he jada jaroorat hota hai..
    Bhai apne khud ka trading system ka hona bahut hi jaruri hota hai, hum idher khud se bhi trading system bana sakte hai, lekin khud trading system banane ke liye humare ko idher mehnat jayda karna padta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji shuru me trader apna trades ko dusre se influnced le sakta hai aur uska he system use kar sakta hai lekin jaise jaise yahan trader kaam karta hai usko apne aap yahan develop hone ka bahut he jada jaroorat hota hai..

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear actually I consider if the trader takes the help from any of the other traders in the forex market then there will be chances of losing the money in the trade. So a trader must not allow any of the trader to be influenced on his account as this thing will cause the trader to lose the amount in the trades.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji shru me aap forex ke business me kisi aur ka help le sakte hai lekin jabb takk ess business me apne aap tarde lagana nahi sikhenge aap yahan kaam nahi kar sakte,forex me kisi aur par depend hokar earn nahi kiya ja sakta,trader ko yahan khud mehnat karna he hoga..

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I personally find that sometimes I compare the technical analysis I have done with the analysis carried out by some traders in Forex forums, if they do the same analysis results with my technical analysis, then I would immediately open position.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humen other people ki advice to leni chahiye magar humen trading apne strategy ko change nahin karni chahiye, humen last time tak apane strategy par faith karna chahiye tabhi humen achchi profit mil sakti hai.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally in forex trading I consider rofitable trader always an experienced trader and he know the actual planing at the right time in fact we have to spend the time for take learning and practicing and Copy system is good way to earn but don't really only upon copy system as this can be prove harmful for your trading as market is not behave in the same manner always instead of.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you would like buying and selling throughout foreign exchange nevertheless, you scared involving sacrificing your hard earned dollars, you can look at buying and selling with a demonstration account that may provides you with confidence and allows you to have an impact on by other folks ideas. do not think that the influence of others will effect on your to change your strategy because you have self confidence to trading by your own mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 154 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)