+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Senior Member eniolafx is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible for someone strategy or opinion to let me enter a trade or given still stay in a trade that i already entered.but trader need to be sure about what they are doing in the forex market because that is the only way for them to earn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend ....aisa to merey saath bhee kaee dafa howa hey ham samjhtey hen keh saheeh mashwara hey but jab hamen loss hota hey to ghussa ata hey . to men ab logon kee baton men naheen ata hun haan ager koi expert opinion dey to men us ko zarur maan leta hun aur us sey hee faida hota hey.......thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniy is an unknown quantity at this point aniy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it should be our own decision. we cant let other to decide what we do and its not only having low confidence in self but will hamper the development I would recommend everyone to do the same

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humen khud ke trading system aur market ki analysis par trust hona chahiye, jab humen khud par yakeen nahi hota hai to hum other ki trading analysis aur signal ke sath trading karne lagate hai, kayi baar ye profit bhi deta hai to kabhi kabhi humen loss bhi hota hai.

Senior Member Qurat is an unknown quantity at this point Qurat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it happens.. you know what is the reason behind this thing .. it is greediness we usually think that if he is saying right so i will get a lot of money.. but we all should also think that if he is saying wrong then i will face the loss.. so my advice is this.. do what you want to do..

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was trading from others point of view in the starting years of my trading and now i just trade with my personal strategies and dont listen to others who are less educated in forex trading cause i have a 5 years trading experience and i know excitement factor in trading.

Banned bhattipak is on a distinguished road bhattipak's Avatar
    Thanks
    others opinion may be counted while we do the analysis but regarding opening the positions it should be our own decision. we cant let other to decide what we do and its not only having low confidence in self but will hamper the development or improvement of youe own trading skills.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    wesy better yehi ha ke agar forex tarder is business mi technicala and fundamental analysis per fully control rakta ha tu wo is business mi sirf apny analysis per he tawaja dy and usi ke mutabiq he tarding kary.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn forex trading from many sources, and already learn as many as trading strategies from internet also. My trades and strategies get influenced by the sources of knowledge that i ever used to learn forex trading

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me suru me trader ko apne se market me trade nahi ko opne nahi karni chahiye pahle trader ko ess business ke baare me jann leni chahiye kyunki Bina samjhe ess business me kaam nahi kar sakte hai ess liye yaha such samjhkar kaam karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)