+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes its also happen with me. Sometimes when my trading goes very badly and i wants to close my trading that time my frinds earning form the forex and he help me to taking decision and its influance my trading and i again invest in here for earning better profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    these is a very good way and people have to understand where and how its the best way people have to make everything work there are theree kind of a market its good to know that you can be well understood and make these making these is the best and knowing that you have the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to apnee trades aur strategies par doosroon ka influence naheen honay deta, kion kay jab bhi kisi doosray ki bat man kar main nain apnee strategy main changing ki hay mujhy loss howa hay aur abb main esa naheen honay deta.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have mentors and the community will further facilitate us in addition, learning by sharing we can share and encourage each other, so the learning process becomes faster and fun.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    The amount of profits depend on the right entry level.Even if the study s right and the entry level is not right it might lead to losses as well.So entry and exit levels both are important for a trader.
    haan bhai agar achchi entry trader ko mil jati hai, to uska achcha profit hoga, ye to sure ho jata hai, lekin aisa to sirf professional trader hi kar pate hai, aur paisa kamana is business mein koi asaan nahi hota hai, bahut mehnat ke baad aisa ho pata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i may make an opinion whereby i make alot of money in the market but all the same i want you to know that when you have different opinions then you will end up failing in the market that way you will end up being a looser.

Member gulfishanfatima is an unknown quantity at this point gulfishanfatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is better u should learn others and replanned ur startegy so keep and remake ur planned and is good some thing analized to other but loss again and again.i prefered sb ki suno or point note kro phir apny mind mae startegy banao or input kro apni trading mae u get some thing better.

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i will not let it happen. i do not like to trade with other traders, it make me very confusing for making decision of my trading. In the past, i used this method, but i do not see it effective as the time i trade by myself.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did trade by myself and for the other opinion, i make it as the second option and i have to filter them before i use it as my final decision, trust to ourselves is very important and we have to know all we will accept is ours

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever I trade my analysis and, based on this study and other businesses affected by the signal provided by others.I can not change my opinions and analyzes do not consider them to be faithful to my research.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)