+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Khan View Post
    I never questioned the strategy I use, although there is a benefit, and there is also an insult that strategy, but for me it's not a problem, because for me the good and bad strategy is just my taste and experience
    important we get something valuable from your strategy , no need to think about what other people say, you are implementing your trading is also a benefit or loss, if to no insults should never be heard ... better ignore it
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raza View Post
    bro trading ko bhter banany aur us ko musbat phlo main lany k liy hum ko sab sa phly to is ki demo main prastic karni chaheya us k bad hum ko forex news aur forex anlysis ko read karna chaheyain. us k baad ap ko is ko shekhing k liy ziyada wqt dana ho ga. tab he ap ak acha trader ban sakty ho.
    I never questioned the strategy I use, although there is a benefit, and there is also an insult that strategy, but for me it's not a problem, because for me the good and bad strategy is just my taste and experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is just trading all it takes to trade is to make sure that you have the best trading surategy in order that you can win the market and that way have best in the planet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samsulsaja View Post
    Other can give me opinion about my trading style but they can't involve in my open position. When someone give me their opinion, I will very happy. I can get better knowledge from their opinion. It will be different when I do trading. Whatever people say, I will only ignore it. I trust my strategy and my own skill to trade. Even sometimes I got loss, that not a problem, I can recover my loss late when I still have an account.
    focus on strategies to implement trading almost qualified to be a forex trader, and that's one of the ways that we do not mess trading execution, management is the most important thing in the business of forex
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member raza is an unknown quantity at this point raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro trading ko bhter banany aur us ko musbat phlo main lany k liy hum ko sab sa phly to is ki demo main prastic karni chaheya us k bad hum ko forex news aur forex anlysis ko read karna chaheyain. us k baad ap ko is ko shekhing k liy ziyada wqt dana ho ga. tab he ap ak acha trader ban sakty ho.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes its influence by other. When i was making loss in the forex my one friend said to me not to loss hope and said for trying again. I infulance by him and again invest here and earn profit form the forex. And i am trying again for making more profit in forex and try to learning the forex more

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Other can give me opinion about my trading style but they can't involve in my open position. When someone give me their opinion, I will very happy. I can get better knowledge from their opinion. It will be different when I do trading. Whatever people say, I will only ignore it. I trust my strategy and my own skill to trade. Even sometimes I got loss, that not a problem, I can recover my loss late when I still have an account.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me successful traders ki strategies hamesha follow karta hon aur experienced tradres se consult bhi kartah on
    mujhe bahut fayda hotah ai experienced tradres se trading style seekh ke aur me baki traders ko bhi kehta hon ki unhe dusre traders kio help leni chahaiye trading me..iske liye forums bahut ache rehte hai

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes with the profit and loss and also with the other opinion a man can get a lot of infomation and can get big profit by using that kind of information and it is very helpfull for traders.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I observed scalping trading style typically uses robots enormous emotional pressure trading robots can make a disciplined and consistent profit. I get the good result till now and hope in future also my profitable trade will continue. It will make us better in the trade and the strategy that we have more so if we get advice from people who are more expert than us it will help us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)