+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 154 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned grena is an unknown quantity at this point grena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    The right trade is to enter the markets at right levels and if you enter the markets at other traders opinion then it is wrong as both entry and exit levels should be based on your study and analysis.
    In order to start forex trading, You must learn and gain complete knowledge and experience about the forex. If you have bit knowledge about forex then there are high chances of the loss. Litter learning is very dangerous in forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned framen is an unknown quantity at this point framen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    Yes that is right mate as you do not know that a signal from a friend or fellow trader is good enough to trade on or not.You can compare the signal with your analysis and then it will give you a much better idea bout the trade.
    I think that having only a basic knowledge is dangerous because you will think you know more than you actually need. Trading is deceptively simple, and just having fake rules about trading or false knowledge will lose you money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i never depend on the strategies and opinion because its cannot give us confident and also cannot improve over skills and experience as well so i never depend on the other opinion.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje bhi expert trader ki opinion ka sath trade karna main maza ata hai kiyo is tarah sa humi senior trader ki strategy ka bara main bahi idea hoja hai or sath hi sath un sa humi kafi positive learning milti hai jo ka humara liya best hai

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some time your trade and strategy is influence by the opinion of other but I think you should always focus on your on trades and strategy because they are the best and you have no chance to blame other.

Banned dwiarip is an unknown quantity at this point dwiarip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some other can provide me personally thought about managing my trading design however they cannot include inside my open up place. Whenever somebody produce their own viewpoint, I am going to happy. I could improve information off their viewpoint. It will likely be various once

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    आप के व्यवसाय में योग्यता है और आप यह मानते हैं कि व्यापार योजना और आप प्रयोग करते हैं. यदि आप इस कार्यक्रम को बंद करने के लिए, स्थान पर तत्काल बंद रखने को कहा जाता है तो इस कार्यक्रम को जारी रखने की जगह जगह पर कार्यक्रम का प्रयोग करते हैं। इसलिए बेहतर ९ार्य य़९म ९ो रो ९ने े९ लिए खतरा है।

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should trade with and have the ability and you believe trading system you use. if you tell the system to close the position immediately closed position, if the system is said to hold the position, hold the position in accordance with the system. because the system works better to avoid risk.

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not include peoples opinion when am trading forex. i place my trades based on what i got from my technical analysis. i may look into peoples opinion but that will be after i must have placed my trades and closed my trading platforms

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes there are so many good trades and good trading strategies that can be well understood and where everything is working is to make sure that it can help in doing the same. people always have to understand everything in trading and make assumptions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 154 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)