+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I initially and now I'm trying to get the recommendations and strategies of others or experts in the market, but now I'm trying to rely on myself through the analysis and study of the daily chart and this result is confident more than others in the market analyzes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both nice company han agar usay hote be han y=tu ya mere kasmat ho ge per

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ēka vidēśī mudrā vyāpārī kē rūpa mēṁ isa vyavasāya mēṁ... Maiṁ bahuta muśkila sē hī an'ya vyāpāriyōṁ sē rāya kō sunanē kē li'ē, kyōṅki maiṁ aura adhika kṣamatā'ōṁ maiṁ kē khilāpha ēka pharma rukha hōnē kē sātha sahaja mahasūsa karatē haiṁ. Kāraṇa hai ki maiṁ raṇanīti hai mila rahā hai sāla sē adhika vyaktigata anubhava para ādhārita

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our decisions are more important to us. if our analysis are strong then we can get the easy money from the market and if our analysis are not strong then we may not get the consistent money from the market.

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others i do analysis and consider them we should cross examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis right.

Senior Member landsky is an unknown quantity at this point landsky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Need own analysis and own strategy when you give you others opinion and loss, your min go to very bad and you can not successfully trader.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it does and I don't think it is bad to learn from others. Take others opinion and compare it with your own decision and then decide what to do. Hopefully you will get a good solution.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    it should be our own decision. we cant let other to decide what we do and its not only having low confidence in self but will hamper the development or improvement of youe own trading skills too

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhē lagatā hai ki vyāpāra raṇanīti maiṁ ēka pala kē li'ē nahīṁ milatā hai, maiṁ raṇanīti iṇṭaranēṭa sahita mīḍiyā kē ēka kisma mēṁ pradāna kī jātī haiṁ jō vibhinna sāmagrī ikaṭṭhā, paṛha sakatē haiṁ aura abhyāsa karanē kē li'ē kaṭhina kāma karanē kē li'ē milatā hai. Maiṁ bhī ēka upayukta vyāpāra raṇanīti khōjanē kē li'ē ābhārī hūm̐ aura ēka vidēśī mudrā vyāpārī kē rūpa mēṁ apanī gatividhiyōṁ kā samarthana kara sakatē haiṁ

Banned muzaffar is an unknown quantity at this point muzaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes our self learning and earning is very good and we have to learn first and then try for trade and it is realy good for us and other openion i think not bad but we have to learn by self and trade by self it is very good for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)