+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 154 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the signal is coming from the other members can generate a profit, it's not an issue, but if you receive an order that causes harm, I'm sure you'll feel regret and discontent over the loss, better signal we get we use for comparison only analysis only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member greeb is an unknown quantity at this point greeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han shuru main main jab bi trade karta tha to experts openion ko prafer karta tha jis se mjhy kafi fada bi hota tha han albata baz okat market against bi chali jati thi jase jase mera time forex main guzarta gaya main ne apne experince ko utilise karna shuru kar diya jis se aj main puritad hn .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sameen raheel is an unknown quantity at this point sameen raheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally i trade on the foundation of my reconciliation and study and never get influenced by other merchant or innovations my say on signals provided by others. I do analyse and consider them but rod to my study.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading and strategies may be influenced by the opinions of others can occur in the absence of self-confidence of a trader making the traders are confused where prices will move so as to make the trader will not believe the results of their own analysis

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann aisa bahut baar hua hai dusre ke baaton ko bharosa kar ke maine forex me kafi paise loss kiye hain pehle time ek vyakti ne kaha tha ki trade mere hisab se karo accha kamaoge pehle hi din uske hisab se kiya trade me 200$ ka loss ho gaya fir maine khud kiya tha to 100$ se kafi kamaya tha fir galti kar di maine ek ke baat maan ke trade kiya aur pura loss hua.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time it happen in my trade and my mind got biased to it. if some one say about different economical event then it make me thing it must happen and influence my trading too. but now a days it got improved and i only follow other opinion if it match with my opinion or analysis. the position trader have no this type of influence in their trading.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aysa too aksar hoota hay or myry khyal main sub kay sath aysa hoo ta hoo gaa yay human nature hay kay insan dosry insan say influence hotoa hay or ess kaa aasar uss kay kam pay be boohat parta hay.

Banned shineofnaveed is an unknown quantity at this point shineofnaveed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever I trade i do this it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study and get earning

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.

Banned ygtrk is an unknown quantity at this point ygtrk's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I decide I jazz at the thought of my analysis and study and ne'er get influenced by different merchants or change in my opinion of signals provided by others. analyze and take into account that I do them, but still my study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 154 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)