+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 154 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mai trading apni base pa karta hn. han agar mai trading mai kch galtian karta hn like greedy over confidence on continuous profits then mera seniors mjhe foran touch karte hain or guidelines daite hain so that mai phr track pa wapis ajata hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aksymun_fx is an unknown quantity at this point aksymun_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    allways ,when I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study. indicatirs help me alot. i believe it is the best way to trade to combine all these factors togather to achieve best result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    ofcourse yes it is our experience and we are takin the good points from it and leaving the bad from it so we can get the perfect system from this case and i htink everyone have their system that powerful

Member hamadraza is on a distinguished road hamadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai jb b trading karta hn to ma sb ki opinion ko sunta hn samjhta hn par mai implement tb hi karta hn k agar market demand karai. or mai market analysis apni base pa karta hn apne dosto ki base pa nhe.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stregey ka hume theek tarh se use karna chahiy yadi hum stregey ka theek tarh se use nhi karene to mai manta hun ki phir hum kuch nhi kar payenge . isliy hume stregey ko ache se use kana chahiy man laga ke use karna chahiy .

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many times in my trading my forex trading strategies and ans trades are influenced by my fellow traders and i take may helps from my fellow traders which is very useful for me in trading ,.

Senior Member Kafayat Ullah Kafayat is an unknown quantity at this point Kafayat Ullah Kafayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it happened to me few times and i got both mixed results from such influence.
    since we are not sure about the analysis we have done, then such cases our mind searches for the reinforcement and in such act we get influenced by some other traders and loose the money.

Member coverboy is an unknown quantity at this point coverboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i doesn't happened with me because i always prefer to use my own strategies an planning for making more better profit. so that its good for trade that he/she use own experienced planning rules.

Senior Member samdakdan is an unknown quantity at this point samdakdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I'm not exactly trying to confirm my trading with others but I do find some traders adviced to be helpfuly. I try to aligned that my trading with these as a trusted traders and I think they have helped me to be a better trader. You have to readily accept other input if you want to be successful in forex Markets !!

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not exactly I trade free no one disturb me, maybe you don't have any confidence. So is that bring benefit for you? or make you confused? I think you need to do it in your way, it's good to hear another advice, but if you do just tell yourself it was your decision to follow someone advice or to follow yourself. Because you were the who responsible for yourself, whether it could be wrong or right fact that you are choose your own destiny will make you better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 154 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)