+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 154 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member karimi is an unknown quantity at this point karimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is sometimes like that, when we have already analysed by itself, but we are less convinced that we will be affected by other people's strategies so that we even made the wrong decision, so preferably in trading we should be independent, because in forex it all depends on our own.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bulgasetia is an unknown quantity at this point bulgasetia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by delta413 View Post
    Yes, My trades and strategies are influenced by other's opinions. This may not be right but we should not blame our friends because what they do is for us it should not be suspected. Overall decision remains with you and just get an aid from friend.
    Forex is business of cool mind,in Forex patient play an important role to success from here.if you get loss then not upset so cool down and wait for good time. So every trader who want to get profit from forex must learn about strategy and technique. With them, traders can make analysis before deciding to open or sell in forex. So strategy and experience are the power to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello dear
    since we are not sure about the analysis we have done, then such cases our mind searches for the reinforcement and in such act we get influenced by some other traders and loose the money .

Senior Member semendewa is an unknown quantity at this point semendewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by delta413 View Post
    Yes, My trades and strategies are influenced by other's opinions. This may not be right but we should not blame our friends because what they do is for us it should not be suspected. Overall decision remains with you and just get an aid from friend.
    My preparation before I start a new forex day is to look at the open positions and decide on their fate. I will be having a quick look on the upcoming major news and then decide to close some trades that can be affected by the impact of news. much more better then others jobs and it is also need experience and knowledge that's why am also need to prepare before stat business trading business it is more then more easy way to earn more money online

Member atef is on a distinguished road atef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes yes.we must have the proper analysis, money management is good, and good psychological condition if we want to make a profit consistently in the forex trade, and do not rely on luck to make a profit, because the forex is business and is not a gambling if you already have a good system, MM and discipline.shall in less than a year you can get 100 % profit.

Senior Member shery007 is an unknown quantity at this point shery007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , It happen with almost all the traders. A trader will also have to follow the opinions of the professional traders. The news and reports regarding Forex are also important and they mainly influence our trading strategies.

Member aamir786 is an unknown quantity at this point aamir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    achay trader say tips layna to theek hay, laykin agar app her kisi say tips laingay to phir confuse bhi bohot ziada ho jaeengay. agar aap achi trading jari rakhna chahtay hain to phir ye karain kay kuch achay traders say tips lain or practice karain bas.

Senior Member delta413 is an unknown quantity at this point delta413's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Nobodies opinion is able to deter me from my trading because i am confident that i am good and secondly i believe that a forex trader makes the very best trading results while working alone.
    it is very good that you are confident about your trader and a trader must be confident , this confidence can help him to earn good profit from forex market and we should use our own trading system for trading .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned usmanii is an unknown quantity at this point usmanii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

No way in the world of the FOREX... I've NEVER trusted any person...I think that what is my trading strategy is best suitable for ME......Because others gives you just opinion NOT WORKING PROOF....So I've never think to change my strategy just for others....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 154 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)