+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our strategy can be influenced by the decisions of the big players in the market and the need for us is that we should follow the good and well way of tradings in the market so to not lose the real money in this market as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dinem is an unknown quantity at this point dinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    it often happens sometimes we are less confident and less confident in the trade where we do still lacking and many errors caused because other people's opinion that is different

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we must open our ears , and hear other traders opinions
    it is not a shame or something wrong to get recommondations from better traders ,but beware of taking recommonsations from many different sources , it may harm your capacity to generate the best opinions between thm

Senior Member hatial is an unknown quantity at this point hatial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our decisions are more important to us. if our analysis are strong then we can get the easy money from the market and if our analysis are not strong then we may not get the consistent money from the market.

Banned birandra is an unknown quantity at this point birandra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not surprisingly most of the time others opinion is helpful in bettering our trading decisions but on other side we actually may be compromising without our trading strategy/plan which i think we should stick to.

Member princeg is an unknown quantity at this point princeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asal me main zaati tour pr es pay amal nhi karta aur apni analysis skills say aik plan kar k hi trading karta hon aur agr es tra agr mujahy kabi kisi information ka samna ho to main foran us pay amal karna behter nhi samjahta ye to greed hy aur greed hamaisha insan ko nuksan daita hy

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes I asked my brother opinion about my price analysis. Since I joined forex trading taught by my brother. So i still got a little advice from him. But I use my own price analysis to make open position.

Banned siful003 is an unknown quantity at this point siful003's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis .

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Yes , we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis .

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex tardingis good online busienss and many trader get big profit from forex market if you want to earn good money then you must get profit from forex market learn from demo tarding account forex forumsa nd websites also help you to elarn well

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    NO, i am very much specific in this and i will never trust anyone and if i found it good then i will back test and then i will perform a forward test in the live market and if the result are good then only i will trade in real account.
    I agree with your opinion, should we be trusting ourselves, trust others who did not even know we are giving additional risks to our trade, it means we do not have principles and discipline, whereas requisite for success in trading is a discipline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)