+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the trading that i do is inflenced by trading in the forexing world there is something that you have to know and that is trading and being the best at you have to know how that strategies that you have help you in increasing the capital that you have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asifnazir943 is an unknown quantity at this point asifnazir943's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its the case with some people, but a wise man don't usually get influenced by others opinions. So i always say to bring your own strategies and don't follow others way of trading. If you learn from your own mistakes , it will be good for you in future plans too, and you will be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in that way you can earn 60-80% profit from forex accordingly but i think every trader need his own trading strategy let alone You will just make a mess of it if you tried every single thing as i want all people join here and can make good earn from here that is i can understand present market condition and i start trade depend on analysis in fact I follow this system and i am successful on this policy.So now you can

Member mamoon2 is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that other traders opinions got very much influence on the trading and the strategies of a trader because it creates a sort of panic in the mind of the trader and he thinks that what option is to be chosen to make trading easy.

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why are not dear this is just like as a easy and simple method of get the taking as a simple and easy method of get the taking as a lot of kinds earning amount from the market this is good method,

Senior Member EvilC0d3r is an unknown quantity at this point EvilC0d3r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here are the four legs of the stool that you can build into a strategy to serve you well... The first step is to align your personal goals and temperament with the ... You will find that certain instruments trade much more orderly than others.

Senior Member dano is an unknown quantity at this point dano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardfx View Post
    I will not change my opinion, if I have decided on something and that opinion is based on the data that I can trust, and that habits I think are very best done, I think other people's opinions can be accepted only as an input.
    Welcome you to the world of Forex. I suggest every new comer in Forex to learn the Forex market at first then start trading. Because if you become a learned trader then you could easily earn huge money.

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear main apni planning say pehlay kisi aur say help lay laita hon lakin jab aik dafa koi strategy bana lon go phr kisi per depend nhi karta aur na hi usay change karta hon

Senior Member randya is an unknown quantity at this point randya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any strategies can attain you money at any market condition, it is just all about you being good at using it and also you keeping to the rules and regulation. But then, scalping strategy is best to be used when they market is expriencing much ups and down. But before making use of strategies, we ought to make proper analysis first to have a good decision.

Senior Member 1212661 will become famous soon enough 1212661's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes why not. Learning from other people,s mistakeks and opinion have always made me successfully, I would recommend everyone to do the same and learn from others.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1212661 For This Useful Post:

rubab1617 (2013-11-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)