+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member tariq33 is an unknown quantity at this point tariq33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes they can be influenced by other opinion in some cases. If i am doing my trade with a wrong strategy and i discus it with some one else then he can tell me about the right strategy to use and avoid the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khan04 is an unknown quantity at this point khan04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g kabhi kabhi esa ho bhi jata hai kay jab ap kisi or ki mistak e ko dekhty ho tu bhi ap ko kafi samjh a jati hai jis say ap ko faiad hota ha is trhan ap kanmyab ho jaty ho kisi or ki miktake kay zariy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MirzaBhai is on a distinguished road MirzaBhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother kai baar mere saath bhi aesa he hoa hai lakin main iss ko bura nhi samjhta hn kyoun ke iss se aap ko seekhny ka moqa milta hai aur agr loss main apni trade band kar rhy hain to ho sakta hai ke uss advice se aap ko profit ho jya.

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not say a proper system that might help you but if you are interested use demo accounts In this way a newbie can make some good cash by trading in forex with it really is completely rely on investor as well as marketplace scenario that I system only useful to be able to share with you as if My trading system still have a issue fail to get some good result during running trade

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I always depends on my winning strategy. If the market goes beyond my strategy I just stop the trade and sometimes I take suggestions from the experienced trader and have to develop my strategy according new concept.

Banned firmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point firmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just learn from what is presented in this forum is that my trading style is almost the same as those who are able to succeed and I can only add a line with my experience after all He have to select the best currency pairs and have to select the best trading style what is suitable to him like follow your broker do work with honesty and hardworking as if This may turn out to be once a week but on such days i usually do not regret my strategy.

Banned bettaieb_ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point bettaieb_ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the biginning yes and it happens to me offen because i needed
    advice all the time but i get bad results in return the most of
    the time, so i learnt to follow only my strategy and do after
    my experiences say so enough of others'opinion and only focus
    on my wise ^^

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

it is known we all have been through this experience
    when i trade for exemple someone tell me i have to wait
    for a while it well bring me more profits but what did actualy
    happened, i did lose so after several times i stopped hearing
    everyone only if the idea seems right to me

Member sadiaali is an unknown quantity at this point sadiaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn forem othere peole mistake and opinions have always make me success fully . i would recommed every onto to the same time in forex tradign

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get profit from forex market is not easy that is if you have good skills and well judge the market situation then you can easily make profit while I have no any particular profitable trading system till forex is one of the greatest online trading system as if I just take advantage of the last numbers of every level of the market then Actually for better trading a trader have to choose the best trading system.

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provide by others we should cross examine that tips or signals received from expert analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)