बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 1,281 to 1,282 of 1282

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Junior Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.19 USD
    Thanks
    Jii poori tarah se Meri trading ya dusro strategy to opinion se influence nahi hoti haï lekina Sach kahu for mai dusro to experience se kaafi kuchsseekhne ki koshis karta hu isse mujhekaafi kuch smjhne ko milta haï ... duaro ki experience ka fiada ye hota haï ki unke sath Jo galtiya hoti haimai dhyaan rkhta hu kiunko fir se main dohra du jisse meri trading kaafi acchi hogyi ... pahle to my comparison ... isiliye mai kahunga ki aap strategy aoni banao..acchi baathai but iske sath hi dusro to experience ka bhi use chance krotaakijyada profit to apke liye. It will be better for you and should follow the money management in fact all the strategies that are shared on this business are profitable. For me, I have my own strategy. some time i change it. I see thoughts that are related to others as people who at any time get the idea of ​​getting into the industry, however, are not related to some items.

2. Lamborghini
    Junior Member karna is on a distinguished road karna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.77 USD
    Thanks
    Thata is so true we have to work for we know we have to work hard and prove we all do that we have to understand our analysis has the value of the different opportunities we are given there we always think we have. Learning is absolutly very important we can work we must understand the different values of the information provided out there that really attract trade together I do not trade with someone's opinion, I trade using my own opinions and ideas all the time when I take to close my trades, I do not seek opinions from anyone but from myself, that's where all my opinions and ideas of trade come from I am not looking for this from anyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129