+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 154 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not all the time i make my analysis regularly every time i decide to trade but i also go to the forum to see others analyze maybe i am wrong but not all my time is affected sometimes they are wrong and im right so i read others opinion to find the difference between us and make better anlys To be a profitable trader, you must have the potential and passion for forex because knowledge can help you to succeed in a much better and easier way so I'm really happy to see myself generate a good income and i know that in the long run i really have a good income in forex and i think you have some wrong concepts about forex trading and if i have one then i will share it to you friend just work for you it is you more responsible for profit or loss you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very disturbing to do. When your trade and other people's opinions make that decision is the worst of them all. Believe me this is the worst thing that can happen to a trader. If you want to make money, you must make money through your own plans and you can not follow others to make money. It's very annoying and your spirit will be gone. So do not ever do that and never make such a thing. Yes me too and when I understand that why I picked up or influenced by other merchant's opinion, I decided to open and close or take advantage should be my choice. Since I have seen, while I trade independently, it is a good result from taking on / influenced by others, so my advice depends on yourself and your strategy for making better trading results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mari trading strategies influenced ho jati hai sometimes ho jati hain muje bohat bura lagta hai is main humai baqi logo ki kabi nahi sun'ni chaie humain khud pe beleive karna chae jo ke bohat hi zaruri hai khud pe believe karte hue hum kamyabi lete hain.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-14)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    esa ho jata hai ke jo trade main ne lgai hui ho or wo us time loss main ho to main ne kisi or ke opinion se change kar li ho to wo suddenly profit main jane ki bajaye loss main chali jati hai esa mre sath kafi dafa ho chuka hia.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-18), Nirzana (2018-04-13), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), yulbang111 (2018-04-12), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-13)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes, When I want to enter or exit the trade, I get some help online to take decision. It happens with me also and my opinion about the trade and trend changes completely or partially. Forex market is a dynamic market which changes time to time and every different trader have different point of view where you can trade according to your opinions. You can also take someone's advise, who is experienced, which can be very useful.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i take advice from others before trading.. after trading its all up on me how and how i trade and the things i do while trade is on... before trading its like having views from others and then combining ours and making a plan to trade and on which to trade on.. but after opening a trade i then just sit calmly to see how it moves if its profited then ts because of my mindset or if its in loss then too i am responsible for it.. just make sure you choose your trades wisely and practice trading.. because learning and then applying your knowledge makes a huge difference.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmy17 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), arshadlaskani (2018-03-31), forex247 (2018-03-31), FOREXBOY (2018-03-31), KASINA (2018-03-31), Mr Law (2018-04-11), Mr. India (2018-03-31)

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because I have to look for what is happening in the trade that is formed to roll out the right working principles that traders know to work so that we all prove to be the property to govern the right market for well-disclosed information we all know and can talk about it is so that we must run the market and ensure that we can stand as much as ensuring the role of trade that works well for us in true leadership so we must be sure The most basic thing in forex trading is there and do you have a strategy that is your mainstay to be included in this forex trading business. The same thing you can do well and does not require significant obstacles in our lives. Hopefully we can do forex trading in accordance with what we want correctly.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genefx For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), arshadlaskani (2018-03-31), Mr Law (2018-04-11)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we always hesitate with the trading strategy we use, we will be easily affected, but the strategies we use are not necessarily wrong and harmful, even we accept the opinions of others who may not necessarily benefit, we must be confident with their own analysis sometimes but not all the times because I like to have an independent mind who does not lose who is doing it right in forex, all about how I do in forex and when you trade in forex much to do and most of them have to be the trade engagement of the marekts that is right and so is how things stand and different, the greatest level we see is the level of any trader who makes the right decision.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2018-03-27)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear to me, I also assume that the exact amount of profit depends on the volume. Because for example if it is actually entered by the right and the right to learn and the input level is not appropriate, then it can lead to huge losses if the input and therefore is said to be a big profit. actually my dear, I really think that because you do not know that the signal from friends or fellow traders is good enough to trade or not. You can compare the signal with your analysis and then it will give you a better idea of trading.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started a forex trading career. I feel that my trade is not my personal view it is a mix of analysis from other traders as well. At that time I did not learn anything but maybe I can say that I gained experience. Immediately I realized that if I trade the market with personal use then I can earn more profit and this comes with experience. , sometimes. I have a whatsapp and facebook trading group where we share ideas about trading such as trading signals, market entry, stop loss and take profit, fundamental analysis, etc. Before taking any trade, I always wanted to see a reason to take it, sometimes I might ignore the call, if I had opened a position that was still maintained

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 154 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)