+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-25), afzalali (2018-04-16), Facebook (2018-11-25), gold1985000 (2019-04-20), Gshjs67 (2020-12-29), Hayat (2018-11-25)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Whenever I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study.
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.. right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.. right.
    Yes that is right mate as you do not know that a signal from a friend or fellow trader is good enough to trade on or not.You can compare the signal with your analysis and then it will give you a much better idea bout the trade.

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahe muja aysa nahe yahe k forex ko thora time dena chaye agr hm shuru me high risk ki waja lagta ha k as forum mai itni oppertunities nahi milti khas par ham as ka tor per posting jo hum kesa be zoban mai ker sakty ha.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    hum ko ksi or trader ky signil fallow nhi krny chaye hum khod trading chart dakh kr analysis bna skty hin jo k hum past k market ki moving ko dakh kr next moving dakh skty hin k market khan jany wali hai

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    juja lag ta ha k huma dasiro ke trajite ko dakiena neai chaia ager humira pass vo sire faclate mogade ha our humira pass vo sari faclate k leaia time ha to hum apni thara sa kar saktia ha our huma ya karna chaia aipe ke kya ray ha thanks

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    In Forex trade you always try your best to be successful for which you have to get knowledge and experience.The trader always remain improving his abilities and techniques in order to be at good.The query that how to be skillful is simple because skill comes with experience and experience comes with time pass and hard work in Forex trade.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was in my opinion changes signals given by other users to exchange it based on my analysis and research, or not affected by other traders at any time. I will analyze, consider, do not stick them to my research.

Banned yameen101 is an unknown quantity at this point yameen101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maiṁ maiṁ apanē viślēṣaṇa kē ādhāra para yaha karanā hai aura viślēṣaṇa aura vicāra unhēṁ lēkina mērē adhyayana karanē kē li'ē chaṛī hai adhyayana aura an'ya vyāpāriyōṁ sē prabhāvita kabhī nahīṁ yā others.I dvārā pradāna saṅkētōṁ para mērī rāya badala vyāpāra jaba bhī.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)