+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 154 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    juja lag ta ha k huma dasiro ke trajite ko dakiena neai chaia ager humira pass vo sire faclate mogade ha our humira pass vo sari faclate k leaia time ha to hum apni thara sa kar saktia ha our huma ya karna chaia aipe ke kya ray ha thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, I can say that it is very true that I never share my trade with anyone. Because I do not like to share. I do not know much about trading and I am not an expert. My idea or system can be wrong. And I do not have anyone to share about my trade. Through online when I see some good signals, I just follow them. Not always but depending on the signal provider. I want to enter or close a trade but some others give me an opinion and it affects my trades. the opinions of others can be counted when we do the analysis but about opening the position should be our own decision. train your trade if you stick to a pre-planned strategy. Although I hear my friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmm very good... Kai dafa asy hota h ka hum trading krny lagty Hain .. AP hisaab SE lekn hmara frnd hmain apni strategy btata ha k wo kis trha profit earn krta ha.. hum ... Jub us ki strategy k mutabiq hum trading krty Hain tu hmen loss b hota ha.. asy hmary sat kafi mrtba hota ha. Thank you

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe Apne tarike se kaam karna pasand hai main Kisi Ka Mashwara advice ki wajah se Meri strategy distrub nahi ho sakti Jo Mujhe Sahi lagta hai wahi decision le kar apna order open karna aur apne mind ke mutabik Jo cheez Sahi Lagti Hai usi ko add karna Yeh Hai Mera Tarika Hai Forex trading Mein kaam karne ka chahe Is Tarah kaam karne se mujhe Roz hi kyu Na Ho Jaye

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Bhai khud pr or khud k experience pr confidencehona chaheya . Or kisi ka kuch kaha ap pr asar ni kary ga . .jqb tak apko khud pr confidencerahy ga kisi or ke opinion ap pr haavi ni ho saky . So main yahi recommend karon ga k ap apni stretigy or apna experience use karo . Kisi pr depended bat bano . Ap kamyaab ho jao gy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-06-28)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are not sure of the trading strategy we use, we may be affected by others' opinions, and if our strategy is always bad, you should try the strategies and suggestions from other merchants, but do not forget we have to test the system on a demo account before we use on real accounts. Each time I exchange ideas about my analysis and study and are not influenced by different traders or change my opinion about the signals given by others. I analyze and think about them but continue my studies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-29)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merchants must hear opinions from other merchants to enrich their own viewpoint. An investor's strategy must be analyzed from a different angle to reduce the margin of error. If a trader is isolated and does not share his experience, it is very likely that his strategy is unprofitable under different circumstances. Forex The main trading trade lagana aor is the main trading strategy bna kr trading say the income kia jata ha the main trading hana ha cover is the main long trade bhi kr li teak ha lakin main trading thik tab work hota ha jb main trade plan bhi thk ho aor trading Another main opinion ka khyal rkh kr ki jay trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-29)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on your experience and hard work and learning and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profits but do not rush slowly and steadily win the race do not be greedy and greed is a curse and greed will lead you to make the wrong decision and it will make you take the wrong decision and it will lead you to make the wrong decision and it will cause the loss of profit that is not good for you. My strategy is affected by mistakes and many opinions from certain traders can affect what I do in cases where you may need to change and where it may not work because it has been tested by other traders that they say that other experiences have become a lesson for others who might be interested in the same field

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    *i let my strategy affected by their advises because some time they may know something that i do not know, right

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rex coach can not teach us tactics,we have to learn everything by ourselves,we have to observe,then hypothesis,then we conclusion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 154 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)