+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,it does sometines,others opinion usually plays vitol and pivotal role in our strategies,these are may be profitable and in loss.we should observe things closely,then develop a hypothesis and then get a conclusion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own strategy. some time i change it. I see thoughts that are related to others as people who at any time get the idea of ​​getting into the industry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The amount of profits depend on the right entry level.Even if the study s right and the entry level is not right it might lead to losses as well.So entry and exit levels both are important for a trader.from my opinion it is not good to close or open the trade by others suggestion.and it is not suitable for me to trade by others opinion.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20), Unregistered (2)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's always advisable that you consider your own decisions while there are trades according to your own analysis because if you take help and advised not to then you will only regret if the trade ends with a good choice. Trade is about confidence and knowing what and why you do and need experience and knowledge about the situation. Trading strategy is very important for traders and traders must follow the system how the manual says then they can make money but when traders are influenced by others who are not good for traders because it is dangerous for their trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can do it ourselves, and even if we do not have time to do all the calculations, we should check back the tips or signals received from expert analysis. I would like to see some strong support and resistance, monthly movement, and analysis. made by forex experts only at the beginning of the week or after major forex events is the real and best super work hi forex No I do not follow other traders, I have my own whether I face losses or make a profit I always follow my own trading strategy and plan can follow others' strategies but it is not a guarantee to make a profit. so why not follow your own plan and earn good profit independently

8. The Following User Says Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible that when you interact with others and have about Forex trading, then you trade can be influenced by other merchants as well and this can be good as well when you share your strategy with experienced traders who get a win in 70 to 80% of my trades have lost two strong trades because of listening to other merchants I really do not understand how much the traders know how really dwarfs he is marketing but i lost a lot because of them and so i never plan to listen to them but to really think of them is when I really believe that I do not understand what I'm doing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thata is so true we have to work for we know we have to work hard and prove we all do that we have to understand our analysis has the value of the different opportunities we are given there we always think we have. Learning is absolutly very important we can work we must understand the different values of the information provided out there that really attract trade together I do not trade with someone's opinion, I trade using my own opinions and ideas all the time when I take to close my trades, I do not seek opinions from anyone but from myself, that's where all my opinions and ideas of trade come from I am not looking for this from anyone.

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jii poori tarah se Meri trading ya dusro strategy to opinion se influence nahi hoti ha lekina Sach kahu for mai dusro to experience se kaafi kuchsseekhne ki koshis karta hu isse mujhekaafi kuch smjhne ko milta ha ... duaro ki experience ka fiada ye hota ha ki unke sath Jo galtiya hoti haimai dhyaan rkhta hu kiunko fir se main dohra du jisse meri trading kaafi acchi hogyi ... pahle to my comparison ... isiliye mai kahunga ki aap strategy aoni banao..acchi baathai but iske sath hi dusro to experience ka bhi use chance krotaakijyada profit to apke liye. It will be better for you and should follow the money management in fact all the strategies that are shared on this business are profitable. For me, I have my own strategy. some time i change it. I see thoughts that are related to others as people who at any time get the idea of ​​getting into the industry, however, are not related to some items.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not anymore but when I first started, I remember I was strongly influenced by the opinions and strategies of others. I will go every day to the forum and read the threads to find a new approach in trading. This worked fine for some time until I realized I had to start making my own strategy and my own planning. Now, the opinions of others can shape and form opinions, points of view, and even our own whole strategy. And that's probably not a bad thing either! But it certainly did not work for me that it would change my perspective quickly and affect my behavior in an instant! We must not forget that in the end, our opinion is the best for us.

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually I am considering if Forex traders take help from one of the other traders in the forex trading market then there will be a chance of losing money in trading. So traders should not let one trader be affected on his account as this will cause the trader to lose the amount in the trade I usually trade with my own analysis, because I set up my own money management as per the available margin and take the risk, so do not ever listen to any of them, but yes I am browsing different websites to check the recommendations, and day and for swing purpose before making any position. Some time it happens if traders do not believe in their trade and on themselves then they follow the opinions of others and that is not good for traders. Every trader should be confident and trade according to plan then they can be a good trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)