+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 466 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    swap may indeed be able to give money in the open position, but it would be nice if we bedagang with a clean brain, do not count on anything like that, thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saintboy View Post
    To succeed in this business, we do not need to rush or do it with emotion. Just because is getting results and is not being realistic. Or because it was already lost, and wants his money back by staking owned, is also not true. Indeed, many factors that can affect success in forex. But the most fundamental is the right to know the business systems and active in the community, so much that we can enter. Do not play yourself if you do not understand well.
    Yes of course we have to do trade with full concentration to our trade. should not be emotional when it did. and of course the discipline with the existing rules is the key to success in trading. for beginners to do your strategy on a demo account first before you reall into account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im always discuss my trading with my close friend because im see if my view right or nor and we discuss evry thing and earning and if there is good point to trade or the market bad.but most days im trade with my self and not depend on other to learn my self to be free from other

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can more quickly develop properly if we are sharing about forex with others, such as our friend. we can know more about market developments, and can add insight into trading.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not conversation about the class and secrets either no one, but I from reading to moment showed few results that demo the effectivity of the method he misused in trading accounts, the libber and competitions guide I inform everyone with the results of apiece phase because it is a saintly underestimate to see how your skills in trading

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i can discuss my trade with any other trader bcoz if u wanna to be a good trader something have to secrete to other . But u can take advices for the expatiate to improve ur plan. But u can not depend on it. Bette to trade on ur ability and technique skill.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely.
    I discussed often my experience with my friends by phone.
    I have some friends in some Forum sites also to discuss above strategies and experiences.
    It is very important to develop our skills...

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually a new alone participant and also accomplish much better by myself. Thus no My spouse and i in no way talk about my personal trading together with anyone else. Although variety of investors won't influence my personal consequence My spouse and i even now aren't keen on the thought of referring to my personal small business together with somebody else possibly my lady.

Junior Member forech is on a distinguished road forech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ,i disuses,it is useful thing,we can get idea and new knowledge from others. if we will go bad side ,we can get support from friend,and we can give our knowledge.we can find new technique ,we haven't

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategies and techniques of one are not meant to be shared openly but one can shre with their closest ones we shouuld be aware of circumstances about what we are telling and how it can be utilised
    jus for sake one must develop their own strategies and be quiet abt it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chirag111222 For This Useful Post:

fahimkpi (2012-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 466 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)