+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 466 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guys, i discuss about my trade with my one friend..
    my friend always guide me..so what i am going for do fist i take his suggestion.I will be possibly not sharing any market together with tips also no company, however , That i occasionally highlighted certain outcome the fact that clearly show the effectiveness of the way she applied to forex trading files, in reality together with challenges preliminary That i tips most people when using the link between every one span given that it can be a superior judge to observe the way in which an individual's competencies during forex trading m thank you..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by santo.plus View Post
    yah of course i discuss my trading with others.
    i thing this is the best way to learn forex, actually i think this is very necessary for a trader.
    it can improve your trading skill and it can help you to learn new things.
    thanhs for nice thread.
    well in forex forum has brought me to the business-business people in this world are very reliable, which taught me many things, like how to follow a great and profitable trade ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah of course i discuss my trading with others.
    i thing this is the best way to learn forex, actually i think this is very necessary for a trader.
    it can improve your trading skill and it can help you to learn new things.
    thanhs for nice thread.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discussion is also very good, because there we will be able to learn to share. but, I myself have never made a discussion about the trade that I do. I should be more confident with my own trading. If there are errors, I would be easier to fix and my experience will be more able to grow.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i discuss about different strategies with other Forex traders who are my friends and my juniors.I am a new trader.So i need to know about various new strategies.I follow a unique strategy and plan for trading.If anyone's plan is preferred by me, i change my plan and follow new plan.I don't keep my strategy and plan secret.Because it is not good for success in Forex

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading is not a surreptitious because I fair trade on daily foretell and I participate in the forex market when I conclude it is the foremost time to get and opening but I e'er abide helpfulness from regular signals which are most efficacious for my trading.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    when i trade i prefer to trade by myself i never discuss or talk about my trades with other although i am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades...

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to make discussion with another traders because we will know other's point of view about same condition of market.
    It's important thing because we could create better decision from many point of view when we discussed with another traders.
    I could find out better strategy to maximize profit.

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I dont I usually make sure that you know what you are doing and make sure that you know what and when you have to understand what you are doing and make sure that you can be able to understand when to start trading and be a good trader. a good trader make sure that he or she learns from mistakes.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahansobuj View Post
    Do you discuss about your trades with others?
    Yes I discuss about my trades with my Friends and others people in my town .I think sharing the strategies, trends, analysis and indicators are not bad , because these cannot effect on your trade. Thanks a lot .
    yes i agree with you ke agar hum apni trade apne friends ya dosre traders se discuss karen ge to koi problem wali bat nahi. is se hamari trade ko koi effect nahi ho ga balke un ki knowledge main izafa ho ga or phir woh log bhi trading main interest lain ge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 466 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)