+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 466 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sometimes I discuss trade was with my friend because it was confused and did not know the answer, so in a way like it will be answered from not knowing to knowing, and also can increase knowledge of forex for the next

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    if we want to exchange ideas with people who have similar goals as we'll get the convenience of our business we can work together very well never be afraid to share denan fellow
    and to discuss on this forum is the right place and this is very good for the development of forex trading and I think we'll have a good trading skills if we are active discussions on this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    Most of the time i like to discuss with my friend the trades that i take in the market but it is always better to get a suggetion from your friend that you have taken trade in proper direction or not. You will get a clue due to which you can retain your position or close at proper time.
    if we want to exchange ideas with people who have similar goals as we'll get the convenience of our business we can work together very well never be afraid to share denan fellow

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure I am not like others.Who sell their strategies to others.I want everyones success.So why I always provide my story to others if they want to hear.Its exciting to share your knowledge to others.

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the new traders first think is to open a new demo account and start with this for learning about forex market. for update help of expert stay with this forum

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arara View Post
    Good to discuss Your trade with other traders or fellow members or friends and you can get the more advise or better ideas but you should always stick to the analysis and trading based on the same.
    correct sir, of course, this forum will be alive when a fellow trader share how best to profit quickly, I used to believe that by joining here I'll easily make profit and it is true, as this forum is great i think

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the time of trading I fully use their own decisions and do not discuss with anyone else but the strategy or technique that is used to take from a few references from a source that can be believed and which are of this forum, a lot of information that can be made in the guidelines for the conduct trading

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a team and i discuss the problem with my team.because no one can solve all of the problem.so that i will discuss with my friend.its remove all of the lack which i have.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrrafy73 For This Useful Post:

ranukumbolo (2013-06-14)

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have much experience , what I do is to search and learn from other . if I have some questions or some good indicators I will share it with others

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to discuss Your trade with other traders or fellow members or friends and you can get the more advise or better ideas but you should always stick to the analysis and trading based on the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 466 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)