+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 466 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizanur View Post
    I'm discuss with my friends about forex and live situation. but my strategy is mine. it is not for all.
    It is true, we will certainly have a secret strategy we use, and maybe we'll continue to keep it to ourselves .. I think it is a natural thing, and we can continue to develop the strategy in a way that we have ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    had discussions about trading that we do with other people might be able to give us many advantages, especially if we can share with traders who have good skills and experience. we can get a lot of advice that might improve the capability we have in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhaiyo humare liye ye hi best hota hai, ki hum apni trading ke bare mein apni friend ya fir kisi expert trader se discuss kare, taki hum sahi aur galat ke bare mein pata chal sake, aur achchi knowledge bana sake.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swapan View Post
    I do not discuss about it with my relative. Because, they do not know well about the business. So, I like to discuss about it in the forum. I have collected many information from the forum and the information is very effective.
    different from me, friend. I just do not have a discussion with anyone, because my friends there is no who are interested in forex trading. I better use my own capabilities, so there will be confidence. I just learned from the forum alone.

Junior Member gischel is an unknown quantity at this point gischel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir for your useful tips for newbies or beginners and i think if a beginners trader go to save trading in Forex trading business so it is better i mean when start trade so first look market watch and then decide how to trade buy or sell.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like discussing my analysis with others but not my trades. I don't like being confused so once I take a position I watch to se how it ends but if I am corrected in my analysis before I trade, I wil take time to study the correction before I take up a trend

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizanur View Post
    I'm discuss with my friends about forex and live situation. but my strategy is mine. it is not for all.
    lol. Actually, we can just share our strategy for everyone who want it, I have been doing it all the time to all of my friends as traders to traders. Even with same strategy, different user will make different result, so what is the big deal of sharing our strategy? Do not be afraid of copying or something similar with that.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

sripanut (2012-08-02)

Member mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course, but unfortunately, only a few numbers of my friend and relatives trade, and none of them can be said as successful, so I don't really have anyone to discuss my trade with. Anyhow, I decided that it would be best for me to discuss my trades in forex forums such as this one. Since there are tons of feedback available to criticize and revise my trades.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aafx100 View Post
    I think sharing the strategies, trends, analysis and indicators are not bad , because these cannot effect on your trade. Yes , your secrets like investment and other things which are secret for you never share.
    ekdum sahi kaha he apne agar hmm apni strategies or plans ko kisi friend ja fir kisi new trader ke sath shere karte hein to usme koi bad thing nahi he .iske sath agar kisi new trdaer ka fiada ho jae to koi buri bat nahi he .kyo ke agar hmm kisi ki help karte hein to hmari bi koi help karta he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 466 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)