+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 466 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me har trader ko apni traers discuss karni chahaiyee..apni family ke stah ,a apne dosto ke stah aur forum me discuss karne se trader ko abhut afyda hoga kyunki usko apni galtiyi ka pata lagega jisse wo aur zada improve kar sakega..isliye forex me har traer ko yahi salah di jati hai ki wo zada se zada apne trade discuss karta rahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to discuss my strategies, plans and trades with others, as I'm still learning, this way I can get the correction, if any, in my trading strategies. Also, I learn from others what they do to earn profit. So, there is no reason to hide the details how I trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I do not discuss my trades with any body as generally my friends and near dear do not think that forex is good .they think that it is like a gambling and once one is adicted to isible to leace the Forex.So what ever t, it is almost impossible to leave the Forex. So I keep all my traders as secret from all my friends

Senior Member warzone is an unknown quantity at this point warzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    Hi,

Currently i'm sharing my strategies with my friend and sometimes, i discuss with the forumer. I seldom plan by my own since i'm still new in trading forex. However, if i confident with my plan, i will execute it without delay.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab main trade kerta hu to main apni trading k baray main discuss kernay ko bohat zaruri samjhta hu kyu k is se jo meri trade main ghaltian hai aur jo xheez mjhay improve kerni chahye apni trading main mjhy us k baray main pata chalta hai main apne seniors aur apne friends k sath apni trading k baray main discuss kerta hu...

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han me to aise kera hoon mjhe aisa kerna acha lgtra hai ku k jab ap kisi experienced trader ko apni trades k bary me btaty ho to wo apki ghaltiaan apko btata hai is tarah apko seekhny ko kaafi kuch mil jata hai....

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we need then i think we should discus with our friends only who are in this field like here in this forum so that we should be able to get the good picture of the trade for more better tradings and also we should be able to do good tradings.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discuss trading strategy solely with my mentor and alternative members of dialogue cluster. Sometimes, in contest, I discuss how I take trade within the contest account. When trading my live account, I don't have time to debate strategy unless when the trade.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should discuss the trades with others only if we think that we can do the good tradings and we can give the advices to other traders other wise we should try to learn from other traders for more better tradings.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    had discussions about trading that we do with other people might be able to give us many advantages, especially if we can share with traders who have good skills and experience. we can get a lot of advice that might improve the capability we have in trading.
    If a fellow trader then I will discuss my trades are not traders but I will not discuss my trade because I may not discuss my trading with traders because it is not useless and waste my time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 466 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)