+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 466 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Junior Member mikha is an unknown quantity at this point mikha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. I often have discussions with other traders to predict price movements, this is the information to me, but to make a deal, I prefer to trust own analysis and implement trading plan that I have made

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sheref is an unknown quantity at this point sheref's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    Discuss issues related to trade forex with others, I think it's very important so that we can have a good opportunity so that we can be our experience through the exchange of information with other members or forex traders who have experience in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that you know what to seek out when reading a forex currency trading robots review, it is time to get out and start looking at the options. If you make a good alternative, it should be highly likely your investment is recouped really fast.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main kisi aur kay saath to discuss to naheen karta panee trades kay barry main sirf apnee wife kay saath discuss karta hoon jo maree trades ko watch kartee hay kabhi kabhi aur mujhy suggestions bhi datee hay, aaj main nain 20% profits earn kia hay aik trade main hi.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    میں حکمت عملی، رجحانات، تجزیہ اور اشارے کا اشتراک کر لگتا ہے کہ برے نہیں ہیں، کیونکہ یہ آپ کی تجارت پر اثر نہیں کر سکتے. جی ہاں، سرمایہ کاری اور دیگر چیزیں جو تم نے کبھی شیئر کے لئے خفیہ کی طرح اپنے راز.

Member ingsun is an unknown quantity at this point ingsun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, my friend .. My goal is to learn and strive to strengthen analysis. by to share with others, I hope to add to their understanding and sharpen my analysis in forex trading. thank you

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother i discuss with others about my Trading strategy.I use rio strategy.It's give well performance in h1 trading hour.I use it from 6 months ago.Many many thanks for share your post.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunitaBroseym4900 View Post
    Now that you know what to seek out when reading a forex currency trading robots review, it is time to get out and start looking at the options. If you make a good alternative, it should be highly likely your investment is recouped really fast.
    trading robot review, I think it's not a good idea man. Here we can have mutual discussion to enhance trade skills within us. we can find a solution that is good about trading strategies. robot just makes us lazy trader.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wrote this book specifically for people that had been struggling with learning the fundamentals of price action and how it can be used to trade profitably. I've grown sick and tired of having to rely on lagging indicators to tell me when i should buy or sell. I felt trapped like a robot just following it's instructions.

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I discus about my trade with my friends.We both trade together.We discus about our thought.We use our knowledge for analyze the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 466 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)