+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 466 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade I prefer to trade by myself. I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades. I have trust and self-assurance on my skill and abilities and I do not converse about my trades with others.trade that any other person.gain It.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer not to discuss my trades with anyone because this makes me sometimes hesitating in taking my decision on the chart, so i prefer to depend on my analysis only and don't seek for anyone's advice as i believe that no one will afford for my loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont have any friend at my place who trade in the forex market but i have 2-3 online friends with them i discuss about my forex trading. i try to get their strategy and i also share my strategy with them so that we can make some changes in our strategy so that performance will be improved.

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, before i take trades i discuss with other trades to know how they understand and predict how price moves. It is good for me in making decision in trading. But when i join in trading, i make it by myself, do not any interupt by them.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well discussing about your trades with others is not a bad ideal because when you discuss your trade with other you can always get the very best advise and the best way to go about making a better live out of the forex market thats what i really think so i think we should get an expert around us in trading all day

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babayuyu View Post
    It's good we are sharing information with each other on fundamental news and forex science, tells about a good broker, best practices. This could make the existing forex business. But in practice, despite using the same strategy, the amount of profit earned trader can still differ because of different interpretations.
    forex trader, must have a mental satisfaction that will not be greedy, if the money will never be satisfied, Mental satisfaction is gratitude for the good fortune obtained, the money we receive jadika As with capital beneficial properly so that it can be successful

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that owned a successful business strategy makes us we can do to achieve profit and therefore we are successful deals but we initially learn well so that we can easily achieve profit

Senior Member babayuyu is an unknown quantity at this point babayuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good we are sharing information with each other on fundamental news and forex science, tells about a good broker, best practices. This could make the existing forex business. But in practice, despite using the same strategy, the amount of profit earned trader can still differ because of different interpretations.

Banned fxrazu is an unknown quantity at this point fxrazu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i discuss only about my trades with other but not strategies cause it 's not come easy way strategies is not so easy it's need hard work so i only discuss about my trades not thing like signal ,strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 466 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)