+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 466 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFoReX1 View Post
    I'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading
    As a result this product very popular with investors who are able to embrace this particular fresh and rewarding method of Forex currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i agree to discuss about my trading plane.it is very valuable that you will work with a complete planing and discussion with others.i think it is very batter for do less out risk and it carry toward get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member suhasrn is an unknown quantity at this point suhasrn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Myself always study & discuss my trades with my seniors. From discussions always motivates me & guides me if I am wrong somewhere. So discussion of plans & strategy with seniors & trustworthy people is good practice in Trade.
    suhasRN

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkem View Post
    well, it depends. if i am not too sure of the trade, i bring it out so that others can give me their own opinion about it but i hardly discuss my strategies as many people claim to know too much.
    yes I agree completely with your opinion, no matter how smart a person is, if he was working alone then it will only struggle in vain no one trader is able to work alone, cooperation with colleagues, friends, partners and clients is essential for the development of a market, they will provide feedback, suggestions and criticism and help in difficult moments, a trader must be able to work together and get along to establish relationships with the widest possible .....

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends. I often discuss the motion before or after going with friends. I think it is very necessary for every forex trader. in order to get the knowledge that we may not understand or do not understand before talking to his friends.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that you know what to seek out when reading a forex currency trading robots review, it is time to get out and start looking at the options. If you make a good alternative, it should be highly likely your investment is recouped really fast.
    Everybody wishes he knew to consider to Forex trading, but very few ever discover it. Traders win and lose, and brought on the most educated about it and also have the right tools are usually folks who win. As far as tools are preoccupied, some people swear by Forex spiders, and others say trading software is really a waste of money.

What Forex Robots Do

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    Greetings my
    I often discuss with other people, with my own yatu equally trade, by sharing sometimes I even get a new lesson that I have known. maybe the way so I can add to knowledge.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sometimes I disscuss It with my friend to make It better and better and to find the correction when I get confuse or missunderstanding. I discuss It because as market is very flexible so we are as trader must be flexible too with out trading system and re-fresh It if necesary

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not usually but when I feel confuse about a trade only that time I discuss about my entry with other experience trader.Otherwise not cause I know discussion or noise only can enlarge confusion.

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you discuss about your trades with others?
    yes i discuss about my trading with others. i must discuss trading strategy and analysis result with my trader friend. also i conversation with facebook group. for doing this i can sure about market trend. also i can sure fundamental news. and find out the real trend. and i think its the best way to better trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 466 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)