+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 466 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Junior Member oitreyam is an unknown quantity at this point oitreyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I try to included a lot of the planning in my forex markets currency trades. These plans would help me a lot to executes my trades according to the kind of the strategy that i am planning to apply in such a forex exchange trades really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ssaertya is an unknown quantity at this point ssaertya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that i always keep the strategy and the plans to my self . but i can share my owner idea with closed friend only so he can keeps it the secret . but the others shared it so easy and i think it didn't work for them so they share it to get new ideas !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sitarava is an unknown quantity at this point sitarava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i always discus my trades. this is the good and let you know yours mistakes and adds in your experience also. this habit also help to you to keep saved and you know to getting profites !!

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i dont sahre my trading experiance with any one, if any of my friend need my help re****ing my experiance in trading, then i will share my trading exeprance with him, and my frnds also share there experiances with me

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by apri77 View Post
    me , my self usualy yes, because we can share experiences and strategies that we have, we can share each other
    if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.
    I also discuss my trades in forex currency trading with others because of the fact that the more we are together, we discuss and learn from each other. Normally, i like to discuss with top traders so that i would learn from them.

Senior Member ljoutyab is an unknown quantity at this point ljoutyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i discuss my trades with the others to check my own trades and compare my trades with the others trades and it is very best and helpfuly for my trading which gives me more experiences and knowledge about trading !!!

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the forex traders do not want to share their trading plan, trading idea and strategy. i do not like this way. i think forex is that business, the more one will share his idea with other then he will know about it more and more. i share with others.

Junior Member apri77 is an unknown quantity at this point apri77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    me , my self usualy yes, because we can share experiences and strategies that we have, we can share each other
    if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Provat View Post
    I never discusses about my trade but I discusses about forex trading. Some of are always trading with forex and earning profit. But I never tell anybody about my trading strategy. So the I can successes in this way.
    bhai ye baat thik nahi hai, mujhe aisa lagta hia, hume ek dusre ki madad karni chahiye, agar aapke pass koi achchi aur successful trading strategy hai, to aapko is forum mein sabke saath share karna chahiye, taki sabhi paisa kama sake.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Provat is an unknown quantity at this point Provat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never discusses about my trade but I discusses about forex trading. Some of are always trading with forex and earning profit. But I never tell anybody about my trading strategy. So the I can successes in this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 466 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)