+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 466 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Junior Member monyet is an unknown quantity at this point monyet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alexan View Post
    I have friends as trader and discuss always, i believe that technical analysis with good money management is quite enough to achieve gains in forex trading and i think that are good money management, including control of emotions
    yes of courese believe that technical analysis with money management is good enough to achieve profits in forex trading and I think that is a good money management, including control of emotions the most important thing is to maintain or control the emotions themselves, because it is the most difficult factor to a trader, to be able to beat the market, a trader must also be able to beat his own emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han gee main ana trade sub kay sath share ker late hon. mara khayal main agarinsan kisi ki help kerta hato is main koi buraye nahi ha. aak dosri ki madad kerni cheyha ho sakta kabe hama zurart par jaya .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its always better to have a close trader friend to discuss trading and all. but i unluckily i dont have any of my friends who loves trading, but i do discuss a bit about my trades in forums. and some of the members here also like to talk to me about their trades and i do love it sharing with them. a few of them also like the tips i suggest them. Afterall its sharing and caring that bonds together and make friends

Senior Member ujogi is an unknown quantity at this point ujogi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    g main trades k bary me apny best friends k sath lazmi shear karta ho wo is pay mujh say phlay say work kar rahay hai mujhay koi b problem ho to main un sai is k bary me mashwara karta ho or wo mujay guide karty hai

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi abi tak to ma apni trading kisi sa share nahi karta kyon k abi ma is ma expert nahi huwa
    zaydea tar loos ma he mere order jayte ha islye bai ma kisi sa discuss nahi karta,

Member tonytoon0310india is an unknown quantity at this point tonytoon0310india's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost of my friends doesn't know about trading forex,
    they really want to know about it, but they don't have a time to learn. So I just share with my brother that active in trading.
    So I get a new knowledge from his experience..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alexan View Post
    I have friends as trader and discuss always, i believe that technical analysis with good money management is quite enough to achieve gains in forex trading and i think that are good money management, including control of emotions
    brother main bhi apni trading ke discuss apne friend ke saath karna pasand karta hoon, aur ye baat mujhe lagta hai, ek dum sahi hai, agar hum koi mistake karte hai, to dusra trader hume ye bata sakta hai, ki jo cheez hum kar rahe hai wo galat hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by putu View Post
    it is amazingly smart, and generally i discuss regarding it too with friends, therefore we will share and complete our weakness and it really is a very good experiences to find...
    we can get the most beneficial result from it when need to'>we need to develop our system and as a result of there may be several info that many of us will take and don't apprehend before
    Yes we can share anythung in forex trade with our friend, I think those you mentioned are important, but the most, important of all is practice, you need it to gain experiences if you dont know how to encounter any problem you will lose

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    planning it will greatly help you in forex trading this well. because planning will help you to be able to always take the right decisions. because it is also part of the plan is very important, and when we've made rencanan well, we should always go according to the plans we have made, so we'll get a good result in our trade.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    planning it will greatly help you in forex trading this well. because planning will help you to be able to always take the right decisions. because it is also part of the plan is very important, and when we've made rencanan well, we should always go according to the plans we have made, so we'll get a good result in our trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 466 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)