+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 466 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member sparvez is an unknown quantity at this point sparvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,always I discuss about trade with my known senior brother.he is expert and experience in forex .At first he learn me.some times when I open new trade then I discuss with him about market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zportwa is an unknown quantity at this point zportwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The discussion is a part of total planing of the successfuly.It is so important to talking to others or the friends thus helped me to understand the situations and the incipient faults then i try to corrected my self for the futures !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i discuss my strategies and knowledge with others. i like share my knowledge with other that can help them also by sharing and getting we can make our knowlede more strong. when i got new Ea , strategy , indicator or even signal i share with others and discuss about it. i also share my analysis with other and talk about it by doing this i can make correction it and with more minds adds in my trade.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g main bhe apny friends say es bary main zaror baat karta hon taaky ek dosry k views pata lagta hai es malomat main ezafa hota hai..or ek dosry ko malomat deny say ek dosry k tajarbay main ezaafa hota hai..mery kheal say ek dosry ko share karna chaheye ye he behtar hai..bake sub ke aapni apni ray hain..............

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    brother main bhi apni trading ke discuss apne friend ke saath karna pasand karta hoon, aur ye baat mujhe lagta hai, ek dum sahi hai, agar hum koi mistake karte hai, to dusra trader hume ye bata sakta hai, ki jo cheez hum kar rahe hai wo galat hai.
    bhai karna bhi chahiy trading humesha ek doosre se samgh kar hi karni chahiy usse humre experince share hota hia aur knowledge badhta hai isliy humesha ek doosre se samgh lea chahiy tradding ke liy .

Junior Member monyet is an unknown quantity at this point monyet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakil7142 View Post
    Yes,i am discuss about trading with other forex trader. Especially,when i can't understand about forex market situation.This time i discuss my forex trader friend circle.
    yes of courese on trade with other forex traders. Especially, when I can not understand about time i discuss situation.This forex market forex trader to become a qualified and expert trader in forex trading, the trader is obliged to study seriously and hard to succeed as a good trader

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakil7142 View Post
    Yes,i am discuss about trading with other forex trader. Especially,when i can't understand about forex market situation.This time i discuss my forex trader friend circle.
    I think it is the excess of the share knowledge or discuss with our friends about this forex trading. because I believe everyone has a slightly different knowledge with us. so that it will allow us to increase knowledge by learning from knowledge or experience of others. I think it was very nice and very helpful in learning are likely to be better in forex trading.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes friend, It is a great and good practice to discuses the trade with others friend like the forum, group discussion always a good resource to increase the knowledge level of any subject, it will help you to more clear with any subject and also develop your skill of it, so it is recommenced for every trader that discuss the trades with other traders.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member ljoutyab is an unknown quantity at this point ljoutyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i discuss everyday because one of my friend also did Forex business.we also analyze market positions for the better trades sometime we get good the result and i think discussion is very helpfuly for this business.If we discussind with other than we can get some information from them which is helpful for us !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 466 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)