+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 466 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandwi View Post
    Myself always study & discuss my trades with my seniors. From discussions always motivates me & guides me if I am wrong somewhere. So discussion of plans & strategy with seniors & trustworthy people is good practice in Trade.
    I discuss in forum and on other social network, we need sharing to get good result in trade, i have three years i want to make money from the net but i have many problems like les learning and i don't have big money to invest in my trading account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azky is an unknown quantity at this point azky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No specific time for the newbie to start trade with real account. From my experience, I only practicing demo account for only 1 week. And straight away deposit $30 and start trade using 0.01 lot which is equivalent to 1 cent every pips. It is because I want to feel the real feeling using real money. When I open the new post, I feel anxious, afraid and always want to sit in front of the computer all the time. I keep on learning and practicing, and now almost 2 years I'm still a forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i do not discuss regarding my trade with anyone as i am not much online when am trading. But if everything is going against my plan and am in too much of trouble then i also seek my trader friends opinion. When we are in trouble our mind totally gets blocked and its a natural tendency to seek for help.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan bhut say traders hain jo apni tradinh experiance kabe bhi kisi bhi haal main share nahi kerta. coz they want bus hama faida ho idar say.lakin friends agar hum kisi kah bhi faidaker day to is main koiburaye nahi hai. main to share ker late ho apna experiances

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex and now i trade with demo account. My friend discuss with me about forex trading and i learn more from him and i have now some idea about forex trading. And i this discussion is not bad for trading and i hope when discuss it is increase your memory.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont wanna discuss with anyone, i merely trade myself especially if i discuss with anyone and if i follow their suggestion and that i lost trade then i hate it, thus i self trade while not interacting online websites

Member mmsalakin is an unknown quantity at this point mmsalakin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not enough technical strong in trade. that's why you are not benefited from my sharing. you will trade on your own strategy. that's perfect. although discussion to each other is helpful for trade. some unknown information from others also helpful to get decision.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    knowledge and skills about Forex trading. You know how to analysis the market chart, updates with economic or fundamental news and how to control your emotions,. Forex market need best practice on Demo software.

Member ryandwi is an unknown quantity at this point ryandwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    I dont have any friend at my place who trade in the forex market but i have 2-3 online friends with them i discuss about my forex trading. i try to get their strategy and i also share my strategy with them so that we can make some changes in our strategy so that performance will be improved.
    Myself always study & discuss my trades with my seniors. From discussions always motivates me & guides me if I am wrong somewhere. So discussion of plans & strategy with seniors & trustworthy people is good practice in Trade.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think sharing with friends that is a good thing, because in forex trading, I believe every person or friend we definitely have different views on the forex market. so that it will make our knowledge increased if we learn from the knowledge of our friends. in fact it will make us able to get the solution of our difficulties, to learn from others or our friends, who may have better knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 466 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)