+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 466 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders would like a fan out to the discussion. forex same as alternative businesses obviously needed an entire millions of practice/training/learning. why wont a forex trader get out to apprehend the methods they would like out to apprehend before trading when a few musicians goes through academy ? well, on behalf of me, learning is valuable in forex, not merely an possibility

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes true, indeed talk with friends who are also familiar with forex, it is a very good thing. because we can learn from the knowledge of our friends, which of course there is a difference with us, both in terms of knowledge or point of view. Therefore I think it would be a good learning process to further increase our knowledge, if we talk about forex trading with friends, more so if the friend we have better knowledge than us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need discuss with our friend, to gain a good experience about forex trading we need just to practice it's and we can gain a good experience it's better than gain the experience of others and i think to be Successful trader we need just to learn more by ourselves .

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    this book specifically for those who had been fighting learning the basics of value action and the way it will be accustomed trade fruitfully. I've grownup sick and bored with having to trust insulate indicators to inform Maine once I can buy or sell. I felt cornered sort of a mechanism simply following it's directions.

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    Absolutelly not, once i make decision i will stay with that. But before decision i read lot of resources, because i want to be sure what im doing. In forex market are informations very important!

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is a good thing, to share with friends. as I'm sure everyone will have a different view about this forex trading. so that it will allow us to learn from different views. and it will make us even more to have a better knowledge in forex trading. of course it will make our skills will get better in the trade, and it is easier to make a profit.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    relation to trading every trader must have a trading secret that not fulgar they describe in this forum
    maybe it was to maintain the privacy of their sitem considered a very good stance
    I always trade discuss with my forum frieends on socila network, i think this is not easy but not hard too , we just realy need a patience n lot of experience in this ,forex is a business with a long time to earn , becouse we must becarefull n do not hurry the time if we want to trade with save

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by staar View Post
    I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others. your secrets like investment and other things which are secret for you never share.
    relation to trading every trader must have a trading secret that not fulgar they describe in this forum
    maybe it was to maintain the privacy of their sitem considered a very good stance

Senior Member staar is on a distinguished road staar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others. your secrets like investment and other things which are secret for you never share.

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally all the techniques I share in the discussion or to a friend, but I always leave some techniques that I think is quite accurate for my own use. because I believe that every trader has some secret techniques that are used in the trade, and only he knows and can use

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 466 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)