+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 466 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned ppolouxab is an unknown quantity at this point ppolouxab's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I was just a discussion with the fellowing traders in the forums. because my family did not have to understand about forex markets. they all work in the formals sectors. for that, I should be able to decide for myselsf what will I do to be successful in the trading !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member biglots is an unknown quantity at this point biglots's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky market we got loss or profit. we can loss at any time or at any stage of our Forex trading so getting earning support of parents is very harmful and i my think we should start with our own money that we earn posting in forum or earn on the internet and some companies allow us to make micro account with the investment of 1$ so we start forex trading on ourselves rather than depending on our parents because it make us financial freedom and comfortableness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    I share my trade with some of my friends. Effective and profitable trades can be carry out if done in a group because there are more chances to analyse the market perfectly and get handsome profit. And on the other hand it is little difficult for a single person to do all the necessary things to do one trade.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    disucssing our trades with others will always help you and also will hlep others and if your group of discusion consist of the the skilled trader then you will get lot of benefit from it

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one should read well about forex strategies then you will be able to develop your own plane on trading forex you should discuss this strategies with other new traders to make them profit with you from forex market

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies and techniques of the trade are not intended to be shared publicly but one can shre with the people closest to us shouuld them aware of the situation of what we are told and how it can be used for juice one should develop their own strategies and silently abt it

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup,i usually discuss about my trading with my friends,we share our experiences once in a weeks...by doing this discussions we can got a new knowledge and skill..so its a good things to do and its improve our ability of forex trading...its fun and use full for us to be better trader and better profit!! Good luck!

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I always discuss my trade with others, we always hold gatherings on holidays trading, there we share our knowledge and experience, we also asked each other to use the strategy to be a case of what can make a profit, and the results of our meeting is very useful for our trade better.

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I discuss with my friends about the trade and the analysis but I after discussing I don't follow them I follow my self only
    if you want to be a trader you should follow your self

Junior Member sulman is an unknown quantity at this point sulman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han main apny doston sy share karta hon kuin k is sy bhoot faida hota hy agar main kuch galat kar raha hon to main apny dost sy share karta hon to pher wo mujhy guide karta hy agar wo kuch galat kar raha ho to mujhy btata hy to main us ko guide karta hon to usy bhe faida hota hy or mujhy bhe faida hota hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 466 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)