+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 466 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main apni trade apna aak friend kay sath aksar share kerte hon, is tara hum dono ko aak experiance mil jata hai aur aak idea ho jata hai trading ka , ka hueim kasa decision kub lena cheyaha hai, idar discusion is a gud sign

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me hmesha hi apni trade ke bare me apne friends ke sath discus karta rehta hun,me sochta hun iska hmme kafi faida hota he kyo ke hmm ek to iske sath asha knowledge gain kar lete hein and dusra hmari trade bi improve ho jati he iske sath

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are at a time when i just want to just keep quite and not talk to anyone about what i have just done on the tradeing platform but that is not the way to go because when you share the thing or the pair that you have taken then that's a good way that you can help each other in what news or how the market might move

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ki posting kafi achi rahi mein jab trade karta hoon tou apnay dostoun patata hoon kay mein nay yes investment iss indicator etc. kay zariay ki mujhe itna profit ya loss hua wagaira. newbie kay liay trade karna mushkal hota iss liay kissi say mushwara karlayna acha hota hai.

Member RipleyFX is an unknown quantity at this point RipleyFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some friends who I can discuss forex trading with and we do trade our findings from time to time. I think that helps a lot in learning to strategize and learning more about traditional and newer ways to increase profits. I've learned a lot from my friends including learning about discipline and not giving into emotions because they shared their stories about the mistakes they made. I think discussing it with other people even online is very helpful to growing your relationship with forex trading.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i discuss my plans strategy and experience with others. i want to learn more and more and i think this is another best way to learn knowledge. My other friends also share with me their own experience and trades. When we discusss eachother our experience and plans and strategy this is very good communication way to learn about forex trading business. I like to discuss to other my own experience.

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i trading my self no partner with me but i share my experience with other and i try to gain knowledge from our experienced traders lot of things i have been learn from experienced i thing its good to discuss with others about trading etc

Senior Member ndupak_codot is an unknown quantity at this point ndupak_codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that having a successful business strategy enables us to do to achieve profitability and therefore we are successful transactions but we are beginning to learn well so that we can easily reach advantage, and we do not need to discuss with anyone else unless they agree with us .

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ap sy sirf strategy discuss karon ga jo main follow krta hon.lakin apni trades nahi discuss kr sakta,main humaisha tredline ko follow kr ky trade krta hon or mostly tab trade krta hon jub volume kam hota hy.

Senior Member honey1212 is an unknown quantity at this point honey1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i discuss my strategy and plan to other trade. I think discussion is another way to learn about forex trading and getting experience. When we discuss our plans and strategy to other and others also discuss their plans and strategy we learn more and more. This is very good way to getting knowledge about forex. My many discuss their plan with me and i also discuss my plans with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 466 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)