+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 466 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i discussed my trading casualty with my friends which are my move and skilled friends they also advice me that gratify examine your rapacity and emotions and switch retribution freely and with open watch .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis of trading my own, without the help of others every day. I get used to not depend on others, and I prefer to work and think alone. Just at a time, I was chatting online with a friend traders, discussing our respective strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rohit11 is an unknown quantity at this point Rohit11's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is excellent way for studying more and more that you are talk about all factor with your buddies. there are many individual they discuss only little bit factors between buddies. with the help of talk about we can enhance our errors and may be got new concept to make new technique.

Banned sweeetc123 is an unknown quantity at this point sweeetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i discuss my trades with others . mostly traders charge from the newbies to give any information or to teaches new traders but i teaches the new traders free of cost

Banned Dimas is an unknown quantity at this point Dimas's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed by way of discussion is the best way to thaw a problem, if we figure it out yourself maybe this will be hard and long. by joining the friends then this could add more knowledge. it was very nice of your actions this.

Senior Member msnafridi is an unknown quantity at this point msnafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my personal life, yes I discuss forex trade in my family and with my friends, I also take active part in discussing Forex in the forums here, which is very fruitfull, I guess.

Member fyra is an unknown quantity at this point fyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discuss our trading with other will give us new knowledge. i'm doing this, i disccuss about my trading with several friends, and they give their opinion and it can increase my knowledge

Senior Member ahmad1 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i discuss about my trades with my friends because with discussion we can learn many things . and with discussion we can get advice with our friends in trading and it decrease the chances of lose

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul bhai mai apni traer her kisi se share krta hu kiyu k ager mujhe profit hota hai to meri koshish hoti hai sub friends ko ho kiyu k mai ne kisi ko apni pocket se pay nhi deni. lekin kuch trader aise hai jo kisi se bt bhi nhi krtey .

Senior Member lebar is an unknown quantity at this point lebar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I share and also had a meeting with my trader friends to discuss about the trade that has occurred in the past day, because this is very important to solve the problems we experienced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 466 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)