+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 466 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aapni trade sirif main apna aak dost kay sath share kerte hon kun kah main jante hon us ka ilwa koi aur mjy acha say guide nahi ker skta hai , aur woh maira dost hi nahi sirif maira forex teacher aur guider bhi mara dost hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    If in attendance will be many traders who will trade in groupings therefore they include several sound wisdom concerning the tradings and they can decide with every one other on the epoch to trade and while to close and while to unfasten the sit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned framen is an unknown quantity at this point framen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strong View Post
    Few weeks ago I was having the habit of discussing my trade details with my friend but after that I felt that their advices after listening my trade details are unnecessary so now I do not discuss anything about my trades with anyone. I have got some loss just because of the advices given to me by my friend. Now I follow my own strategy and do not get advice from anyone.
    I think it is best if we are good at, or consciously to tackle this problem, because I'm sure wherever there must be something that makes traders do not understand about how to menanagani problem that makes it fail

Banned grena is an unknown quantity at this point grena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefx View Post
    i mostly discuss everything with my most intimate friend. and he does the same with me. sometime together we seat for a while and take important decision about current market position
    Beyond the fact that little learning can intoxicate a trader and make him land in the market of loss and chaos, a great learned person without an updated knowledge is as good as a half learned person. They are both equally harmful

Banned jsmnr5001 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr5001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear friend i share all my things with my friend who had joined me forex trading so i discuss all about mine trades with him. He also share his one with me!. What about you dear friend tell me do you discuss about your trades with others??

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i discuss my plans and strategies with my friends also and compare my plans and strategies with them also..if my plans and strategies do not work for me then i use my friends plans and strategies to earn from forex..

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i talk about my trader with my friends who have good experience in this business and doing this business for 4 year and try to learn from them that what the thing i make wrong and how can i make them good and either my strategy is good or not.

Senior Member hitpipsin is an unknown quantity at this point hitpipsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much fond of sharing my strategy to others. it will give me a good chance to know others strategy and you can follow my strategy. but you must have a good money management and you can make it easily with your good strategy, i think you will not fail
    Follow your money management

Do not copy paste in the forum.

Keep posting. Spammer will be banned by the Admin.

Thanks

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Last week mein forex mein eur/usd pair pr trade lagai ye ous waqt market kafi down jaa rahi thi
    phr meiney 1.2785 pr buy k bids lagain eis k baad market up jana start ho gai our meiney eis bids
    sey kafi achi earning ki our market jub close howi tou ous waqt market 1.2818 pr thi eis tarah mujhe
    acha profit howa

Member indianfx0000 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am not a good traders i have to talk with some other traders, i know some traders near my home who are expert in Forex trading i normally share my experience with them, they solved me a lot of my problems i learned a lot of very new thing and strategies from those traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 466 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)