+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 466 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned SunnyGB is an unknown quantity at this point SunnyGB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex allows a leveraged easily and at no cost unlike the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD) on the equity markets. Forex also allows you to take short positions called "short" on the Forex or vad on equity markets. This opportunity is available to all Shorter exchange rates, the differences in the stock market where only certain actions are eligible for the SRD. Short positions in the foreign exchange market does not entail additional unlike the stock market costs. On the Forex, investors are still buying and selling at the same time. Imagine a long position on the EUR / USD, the investor is long euro and dollar short.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hangover is an unknown quantity at this point Hangover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, I do not think these matters should be discussed with others, but when I am confused, I only ask one of my friends who enlightened me about this business, and because of whom, I am here in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i share my strategies, ideas and trades with friend and he too do the exact during this method we are able to correct one anoher. i actually have found it terribly useful as a result of i actually have got plenty of profit due to advices associated with me by my friend when this sort of discussions.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Senior Member fxabdulrehman will become famous soon enough fxabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    If u one beginning stage then its better to discuss ur plan before enter in the market and discus it with senior not junior, mostly professional trader do not discuss their plan because each trader has its own strategy.

Senior Member tuhin009 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhin009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly why won't a trader get to know basic fundamentals they need to realize previous to trading any time many musicians experiences academy? Effectively, personally, understanding is significant within currency trading, not simply a choice.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I always discuss my strategies,plans and trades with one of my close friend who is already a successful Forex trader.He always gives me right advice,we both discuss all about trading with each other and try to learn something new.By discussing with others we can learn new things,if we keep all in our mind then we can never know about small flaws which is very dangerous.

Senior Member adingh is an unknown quantity at this point adingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discussion posts along with other dealers about this community forum, I obtained the information and also experience of the particular older speculator. I do believe this specific community forum is quite great for rookies just like myself. due to the fact I really do not have access to any currency trader

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by okeyy View Post
    No,i do not discuss about trading with others.i use my mind in trading because i think that everyone have seperate mindset and different ideas.but i sometimes discuss with my friends about trading but very rarely.I always follow my own ideas in trading
    i think if we follow our own trading rules then we can get good trading results,but if we are losing in forex business then we should discuss with other to take other ideas too to improve our trading..

Member fshonest is an unknown quantity at this point fshonest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i always discuss about my trades with others and i always sharing my opinion about analysis and strategies to others. because i want to be more experience in trading with knowing where is the plus and minus of my strategies and analysis compare with others and i can fix our wrong strategies faster. and i guess it is also good for all of us too for sharing all our knowledge in this forum.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i share my strategies, ideas and trades along with friend and he too do the exact during this manner we will correct one anoher. i've found it terribly useful as a result of i've got a great deal of profit due to advices given to firmly me by my friend when the sort of discussions.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 466 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)