+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 466 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    discuss how to trade with other people was very nice, so we could get a comparison of several analysis trading, and this may add to the knowledge and experience that we have, do not be shy to ask, if we find it difficult to make trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are soo many of the tradeing thet i do i makesure that every time that i have taken the best of the best ing the yerms for me that yes because for one i know i have done many mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member missionraftar is an unknown quantity at this point missionraftar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i share my trades with my trading group . we meet in a regular basis and share each other views . it help us in many ways to develop our knowledge and finding the trend .

Member raj123ib21 is an unknown quantity at this point raj123ib21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade a higher value, just for discussion or scrap trading | Jury mention | Boost | Noted | References | Name | Notes | Price | Watch | Grow | Noted | Says | State} I in different industries, but I'm willing to accept business to hear what we have to say a few words about them. I have trust and confidence in my abilities and talents, and it does not talk about my trades with other people.

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apbi forex pe new hoon isi liye lie mene forex pe trading starat nahi ki is liye me kia discus karon well itna zaroor kahonga k ap agar trade karni heto pehle experience hasil karna hoga...knowledge leni hogi jabiap kamyab ho sakte he....

Member brahim25 is an unknown quantity at this point brahim25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i depend on you , if you have other traders to discuss with them , for me i keep my strategies and my plan to my self and sometimes i discuss them with a friend of mine , but mostly its for myself , because in the demo account there's a strategy tester , it can show me if i am on the right direction or not

Banned waleedbinazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point waleedbinazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I alwasys tell about my profit to my friends and family. I always share my profit on Facebook to my friends.

Member princeg is an unknown quantity at this point princeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma apni trading k bare ma kisi ko b discus nhi karta kunk agr kahinn kisi ne mara acount use kar lya ya mara data dakh lya to mje bohat zyada loss ho sakta ha forex trading ma ap ko chahey k ap k kisi se discuss na karen .

Banned pregem is an unknown quantity at this point pregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I discuss my trades with my students. Most of them like discussing with me first before they place orders to be sure they are on the right trades. I sometimes give out trade signals on facebook and send emails to my friends who trades to help them look into their orders they earlier placed.

Senior Member vapul is an unknown quantity at this point vapul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need the more powerful data from the forex market have the better analysis from the market. if we know how to place the right trades then tradings will be easy for us. we can then enjoy the market well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 466 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)