+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 466 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After my industry I prefer to industry on my own. My partners and I have never left or maybe talked about my own investments together with others despite the fact that I will be available to be controlled by what they have to show about their particular investment. We have relied on and are also confident about my own skills and skills and also I really don't need to discuss my own investments with other people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions or concerns about how to use a foreign language, you may also be able to find out whether or not you have been able to find out if you have been able to access the forex market. Because of kalonggaran krany syllabus, I have been able to write a word about my child's education in a child's name and I am very proud to say that I do not know how much I am doing because I do not know how to do it. If you want to know what to look for from someone, then you are going to get to know what you are going to have, and you can send 95% of these results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangar View Post
    I sometimes discuss forex with my college friends, but only talk about small things, because he is still very new in this business. My friends also know about forex from me, he often asks me about how to get profits consistently, but I still can't profit consistently well, so we can't find a solution to that problem.
    hanji ye to forex trader ke liye bahut he acha hai ki wo apne orders ko dusre se discuss karta hai,esme forex trader ko apne group ya friends se trade ke baarein me discuss karte rehna chahiye jisse wo market me consistent earn kar sakenga,esme trader ko profit market me group me he jada acha earn karne ko milenga.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend, this is a good and good practice for discussing trade with other friends such as forums, group discussions are always a good source for increasing the level of knowledge of any subject, this will help you be clearer with any subject and also develop those skills, so it is recommended for each trader to discuss trading with other traders. and I always discuss my trade with my friends, some time he gives me a very good idea, I think we have to share our trade with someone because several times they give us ideas and help us about trading. and say how I improve our trade and avoid losing our investment.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the past I always discussed my trade with other people, and sometimes, they would give opposing views that made me change some decisions, and it never influenced me well, so I decided to do it my own way, without registering to many people in forex. and I have known that you can make mistakes when you trade and so many mistakes that I have made that they have destroyed me so that the best way for me to do all the trade I want with fewer mistakes is to make sure I ask other people

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ooh yes, I share when someone asks and wants to know about Forex trading or even my trading style or how I do it. The proof is in my journal that I am ready to renew my upcoming trading life after I learn more about these trade goods. If you help others, next time they will help you too

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I do and I find it a good way to relax and learn more, by sharing, I can let go of past failures and focus on future trade, this is a good hearing about other traders who experience the same thing that You do and it gives you the strength to continue working and working harder. and I don't share my trade with anyone especially because other people won't be interested and if they do they will only be interested in my profits and nothing else. so I avoid showing it to anyone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i share my own trades and stretigies to othersye achi baat hy k ap apna plan dusron k sath share krain or apne ideas ko bhi share krain takay aik to mind sharing ho jaye gi or dusra kisi ki help bhi ho jaye gi is lie bht achi baat hy k app sharing krain

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also think that discussing with some close friends who will really be during this forex business with you is a very sensible factor. You cannot understand every factor of supply of knowledge are people who have a lot of trade expertise, especially profitable traders. I was lucky to really have one friend like that, I discussed almost every factor with him about forex.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes discuss forex with my college friends, but only talk about small things, because he is still very new in this business. My friends also know about forex from me, he often asks me about how to get profits consistently, but I still can't profit consistently well, so we can't find a solution to that problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 466 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)