+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 466 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feng View Post
    forums are a place for us to discuss our trade and our trade problems, with our forum we can discuss our trade difficulties and maybe we can have clues to make our trade better. without discussing maybe progress or our trade will not move well. and my trading is not quiet as a result of my trading right on the daily forecast and I participated in the forex market when I concluded it was the most important time for them to get and open but I still helped from the most effective regular signal my trade.
    experience traders jab koe new deal open karne lagte hain to woh pehle market ka analysis karte hain woh market ke lea poora jayza leyte hain phir woh traders ke sath discuss karte hain jab un ke ideas match karte hain to traders new deal ko open kar leyte hain , main jab bhe new trade open karne lagta hon to pehle apne fellows se jarur us ka discuss karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sharing the psychology of sharing is my pleasure. I have a circle where I discuss. In discussing each body share their own sentiments and all apply several days. After a few days we were present again and modified the data collection of all. Trade also has sentiments but discussing with others might give us new ways. But I think maybe only with traders. Without Forex traders may feel bored knowing your sentiments. Forex is not for them. The foreign exchange market and other markets are very meaningful among them. and I Pance is better to negotiate for yourself and never talk about you with anyone in this case from your results with autres.donc we need to focus on improving your skills and joining elite groups of successful traders in March. people in the forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a senior so you discuss us for trade secrets. I want to ask about forex trading. I am only a beginner in India and instaforex. So I really like it. The dosage doesn't give me the advantage of forex trading. I just want to trade and get a little profit too so please give me a secret point. You sent me a private message too. and I like to discuss new and old ideas and strategies with friends and members in all forums specifically in Forex Trading to benefit others and benefit from their experience and their perceptions of the Forex market every dealer has a different vision for other traders and this is something that sings the debate.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend everyone with the results of each period because it is a good measure to see. how is your expertise in trading and G han bilkul senior apne senior to sath apni zaroor trade discussion karti hun aur is trha only the main experience of aur bhi azafa hota hea aur only senior is to barey main mujhey mazeed achey achey achey opinion dete hain.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is much easier to trade when we collaborate. maybe there are some settings that you can't see but with the help of collaboration we show each other the settings. I myself shared a set-u pattern and my trade that I found with my friends and it was very useful and I don't have friends who trade forex, so I didn't discuss my forex trading strategy, planning etc with my friends. But I don't feel the need to discuss trading with my friends too.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never discussed my strategy, but I suggest a convenient trading method, a technique that is basically useful and useful for our own creations is expensive, and therefore helps us to stay and develop our strategy, but if you need to help spmeone, then that is your choice . but maybe it's much better if we discuss and in the discussion in it we get a lot of benefits in it and we can modify it and can get a lot of new ideas about this and we can make a lot of money with this and that is the best for us to produce a lot money in it ...

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am discussing about possible trade, strategy and profit and loss. My friend gave me advice on how to react to the market today. I also give them knowledge, learning and market trends, support-resistance etc. and Yes, when I share with my friends, ideas develop ways to earn more money in which way. It's important to share strategies with others and you will take more trading points and decide what I want to play in the forex trading forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

compor (2019-05-27)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex traders are most important for forex forums and very! Officially I'm not strong because we don't publish everything about discussion boards, but we tell my personal friends who buy and sell foreign exchange beside me. We all tend to be on the internet at GOAL and also talk about mutual agreements with everyone. So, forex traders are good and the main part of forex and I always talk about my trading on twitter. If not, I don't try and discuss trade or argue with anyone. Everything is easy to influence someone. Even if someone I don't know says DO NOT buy EURUSD and I want, I will be affected so I tend to block the others.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I did not discuss my trade with others. no one around me can give me advice about that. but I have an online friend who is also a trader. I discussed my profit and loss. he also gave me some advice about trading and discussed his conditions on Forex. I think it's good to discuss trade and share experiences. and when I trade I prefer to trade on my own. I have never discussed or talked about my trade with other people even though I am open to listening to what they say about their trade. I have trust and trust in my skills and abilities and I don't discuss my trade with others.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I discuss my trade with my friends, that's what I do. I believe that discussing trade is a good thing that increases the ability to make money, which is what you should know if you ask me that that's what I do, the more you discuss it. for you and mein trade, it is good to discuss that I understand that if the secrets of khud are not enough, but a number of problems per dusron say discuss zarur as hun or jahan per mujh say mistake hot hai us dusron sy consult kerti hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 466 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)