+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 466 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je bilkul bhe kese or member ka sath he tradign ka bara ma disccus karni cheya jesa ap ko ahi information ka satha ap ko acha bonsu bhe milne ke umeed hote magar agar ap kese say dusccus nhi karo ga tradign kar bara ma tu ap kafi lose ma ja saktha ho us leay ap jab bhe work karo tu kese ka satha he ap lazmi disscuss lazmi kara trading kar hawala say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), punjabiboy (2018-02-28)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During ur practice and learn it is good for a communication woth other share experience with each other . It help u to speed up building ur own strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), dexgotastra (2018-03-14), KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-28)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discussing trading activities with other traders is a good thing, and I also do that with some of my friends.. with discuss we can sharing each other about our strategy and can exploring many strategies so we can get a better strategy to get more profits in our trading. not only that, a relation between traders can motivated us to work more harder and become a successful trader.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), vallenodafx (2018-03-19)

Member sattar786 will become famous soon enough sattar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann dotoon ka sath share karna sa app ka ilme mai mazeed izafa hota ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar786 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am willing to ask questions about trading, help other members, and discover the many discussions of this forum dedicated to learning and training on the stock market and finance.
    In the foreign exchange market, whether you are a novice or seasoned trader you will always need to learn. The topics discussed here will certainly be different. Basics for beginners, complex strategies for others, but with the infinite nuances of the forex, it will necessarily go through there.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very best and useful for my trading which gives me more experience and knowledge about trading when sharing.
    we need to focus on improving your skills and joining a successful elite group of traders,
    this enhances my experience in this trade. Discussions about trading with friends and good friends
    help in mutual benefit in trading using your strategy, you have to talk to someone you just believe
    do not take any opinion without thinking about it first, and remember that there are people who can give wrong opinions

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discussed my strategy with others most of the time. But sometimes I hide his plans for adoption in Forex.
    I told my friends when I got success after the plan. I know that in order to be successful,
    the trader must use his own. strategy. So I do not hide my strategy. In my room, four students live
    and all trade on Forex. So, we communicate with each other to develop our Forex knowledge.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

damage (2018-02-26)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am open with my trade and I also share my strategy. Not because I feel it's the
    best strategy but because I feel that's the best way to know my strategy flaw.
    The more people who know about my strategy and examine the advantages and disadvantages
    of my strategy the more I can improve my strategy to make it better. In the end the mutual
    benefit because I can make a much better strategy and some other time can learn how
    to make money in forex trading as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

namruk (2018-02-26)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a trader from your trading company, you can make sure that you can get a copy
    of your trading strategies and analytics. The main thing is that we do not have any kind
    of strategic and anesthetic problems, but we have a great way of learning about the pedagogy,
    and we have a great deal of respect for you, and you have a lot of work to do.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

ethernet (2018-02-26)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I find a new strategy that I use to share it with others by posting in forums.
    I could have the advantage of doing it that way. because my strategy may have errors that
    I have not thought of. I will be able to have opinions from other traders about my strategy
    and will be able to correct the errors in the strategy if any by sharing them with others ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 466 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)