+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is very important for a new trader to discuss their trade with others,
    because sometimes you are wrong and suggestions from experts or some others help you avoid big losses.
    Har kisi ko chahe wo expert ho ya newbie for wo apne see share karta hai to usko uski mistake
    bhi pata chalti hai aur kabhi ki expert help se aap achha sa profit bhi get kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main forex me sab se zeyada se zeyada discus karne ki koshish karta hon kyun ke jitna zeyada hum discus karen ge utna hi zeyada hum is ko me faida hota hai kyun ke har trader ka apna experience hota hai is liye main sab se zeyada se zeyada sekhne ki koshi karta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right now am just learning about trading but not doing trading maybe in future if i do trading i will surely discuss it with my guider

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sehrish Shahid For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-21), sufiyan22 (2018-02-24), yulbang111 (2018-02-24)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thinking talking about trading with others is a very good thing, because we can see other people's point
    of view about our trade. and chances are we will get good advice from others, but of course we have
    to share with others who understand this forex business. Actually that's also what I do,
    because I have a friend who is currently studying forex trading business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

dalapan (2018-02-27)

Banned Dua bibi will become famous soon enough Dua bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade krny sy phly sab say mashwara lyna chahye or agr koe achi tradae hm shru krty hain or us k bary main sab ko btana b chahye taky ro ko b pus ky features ky bary main pata chaly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dua bibi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-14)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps many people are discussing how to trade or other peer-level strategies and analysis,
    or whether they teach them or even learn from each other, regardless of the different levels,
    but it would be good if we share our strategies and analysis so we will know
    a lot strategies and knowledge enhancement that we have, and so does their place

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-14)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always talk about my trading on twitter. If not, I do not try and discuss trading
    or argue with anyone. All are easy to influence someone. Even if someone
    I do not know says DOES buy EURUSD and I want to, I will be affected
    so I tend to get in the way of others.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think did not discuss about your trade to other. q k bandy ko apny raz ko raz hi rakhna chaheye na ko dosron ko btana chaheye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my friend is like forex, they do not like to risk their money on something strange,
    they do not know it. I do not have it to discuss my trade, what I do is review the site
    to find other people's discussion, forums that answer most
    of the questions I ask.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never discussed my strategy, but I suggest easy trading, a very useful and useful strategy
    for our own creation is expensive, and therefore helps us to maintain and develop our strategy,
    but if you want to help spmeone, then it's your decision but maybe
    it's better if we share

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

aagus (2018-01-31), adirata (2018-01-29), damaskus (2018-01-31), darmanap (2018-01-29), lebong (2018-01-29), mayasetra (2018-01-29), nomanraza74 (2018-02-15), rejang (2018-01-29), sangkodok (2018-01-29), sentra (2018-01-29), syarif (2018-01-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)