+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 460 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-14), Mustansir (2018-06-29), ranukumbolo (2013-06-14), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15), stella_fx (2014-05-15)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade I prefer to trade by myself.I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    When I trade I prefer to trade by myself.I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others.
    It is really good quality you have @realfun by remaining sticked to your strategy and not changing your opionion with others advices you simply prove to an experienced and matured trader. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

Senior Member waleedb is an unknown quantity at this point waleedb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    It is really good quality you have @realfun by remaining sticked to your strategy and not changing your opionion with others advices you simply prove to an experienced and matured trader. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.
    main apny friends k sath discuss karta ho or un say help b mil jati hai

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere trading kisi say chuppi hui nahi hai. Ore yeh aik achi quality hai kay aap apni trading doosroon say share kartay hain. SHare karnay say aapko be faaida milta hai ore doosroon ko be milta hai.

Banned yameen101 is an unknown quantity at this point yameen101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yaha apanī raṇanīti kō laganā aura an'ya lōgōṁ kē sātha apanē opionion badalatē nahīṁ tō āpa basa ēka anubhavī aura paripakva vyāpārī sābita salāha rahakara realfun@ tuma saca mēṁ acchī guṇavattā kī hai. Lēkina hama apanē kadamōṁ para phaisalā karanē kē li'ē hamēṁ madada mila sakatī hai ki dūsarōṁ sē kucha ajāta jānakārī prāpta kara sakatē haiṁ.

Senior Member rajukarmakar is an unknown quantity at this point rajukarmakar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I do not keep it as a secret to me, I share with my friends and discuss the matter why I take profit or why I get loss in my trade and I also discuss myself too. I think self analysing is the best way to improve our skill and development of trading. I never give up till the success of trading.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother ma discuss krta hon or iss sa kafi helo milti ha iss sa mujhy un ki trades ka pata chalta ha or jo ma na galti ki hoti ha trading k doran wo samny ati ha tu kafi zeda helo ho jati ha apny sa seniors traders sa help leny ma kafi help milti ha

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    yes you are right.i never discuss about my startigies,plans and trades.if you discuss your plans to others they can say their opinion about trade and it leads to same confusion for the traders.so dont discuss to others about your trading plan

Banned fasarit is an unknown quantity at this point fasarit's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is good to discuss your trades with other traders or fellow members or friends and you can get more advises or better ideas but you should always stick to your analysis and trade based on the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 460 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)