+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 466 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I discuss about my trade with my friends who are involved in this field and business. When I make a mistake I discuss with them and seek guidance from them. I often avoid saying mistakes if you want to earn money. Also improve educational skills. and I certainly do not talk about certain industries, secrets and techniques, no one, but I sometimes show some effects that will present the effectiveness of the strategies used by this individual in exchange of corporate accounts, truth and game pilots. I recommend everyone while using the results of each interval because it is a useful benchmark to know how your own skills are in exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-08-01)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My personal exchange is not a secret just because I just buy and sell at sight everyday and my spouse and I enter forex after I really feel it is the best time most appropriate to go in and go but I always get help every day. the easiest warning regarding our exchange. and I ask my family to join forex. but they all ignore me but sometimes there are also differences of opinion about the analysis. so at such times, we must be wise in making decisions. . I think it's good and analytical discussions can indeed make us make comparisons with other analytical results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, I like talking to other people about trading. I have actually put some of the trades that have been discussed by my friends and they have put some of mine. Some of them are good, some are bad. and I'm discussing with a friend about forex trading, and I think that's a good thing for our learning. because surely we will get new knowledge from our friends. especially when we talk or discuss about forex trading with people who have more experience. I think this will bring a good impact to improve our knowledge in this forex trading.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup, that's right ... discussing and sharing experiences with other merchants can improve our trading knowledge and skills ... and I always do this discussion with my friend eventually ... a nice and fun activity to improve our trading knowledge and skills. . The more knowledge we have, the better we make a profit !! and when we discuss our trades with other expert traders then we can get more ideas from the market to have a better trade. and maybe anytime we ignore the fundamentals of the market so we can get the fundamental idea in the market by discussing

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not discuss of my trading activities with anyone I think this is really bad for me and we have a need to share our Strategies and knowledge about the forex to others it helps us to grow our trading career with the sharing of knowledge each other.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to jarur aisa kiya karta hoon dusre trader ke sath dicuss karke apni galtiya thik karta hoon, main jaydatar to aisa apne friend ke sath karta hoon bhai uski madad se trading mein kafi jayda sudhaar ho jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-08-01)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we unknowingly post in this forum we have divided our trades into all traders memeber in this forum, very helpful for beginners to know how to start trading in this forum, so I discuss with other traders with this forum. and I think the discussion about trading in the Forex market is a way to learn. I think everyone should discuss about their trade with others and the results will be useful for whom trading because when we exchange it may be wrong or right but we can not detect our own mistakes but others can.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with fellow traders is very useful for other dealers in forex trading. they will remind the other if there is a mistake in taking an open position. when you make a mistake, nothing can be managed. do the best, my spouse and I have talked constantly with your friends, so you can be stronger to exchange ideas about life in forex trading. and Having a good strategy is useless if you do not discuss it with others. We need to discuss our strategy to keep our mistakes in the minimum stages of strategy. So I would suggest to all traders who have a good strategy to discuss it with others to get suggestions to improve their strategy.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time i need to discuss about my trade with my friends.
    my friends always guide me.so what i am going for do first i take his suggestion.
    i not asking or discuss all time i discuses when i am not able to take decision what is right.i think it should be nice if we will discuss with some experience trader rather than some one else who do not know about the tradings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 466 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)