+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 466 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I discuss about my daily trading to my forex friends and also to my family's reality and I feel very satisfied to discuss my forex trading to others and I also feel happy to discuss my trade and the reason is I discuss my forex trading is to learn and make an analysis of my previous trade. and I like to discuss my trades with my friends because they can also help me to avoid emotional factors when trading on a real account. so it might be useful if you discuss your trade with your friends because it can draw you toward profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I talk about my own trade. I am with another business relationship with or to speak for them, even though I am open to hearing what they say about trading. I believe in trading preferences and believe in my skills and abilities with others. and I do not discuss business. and I often discuss my experiences and fundamentals and strategies to others. I try to share other strategies and knowledge about forex to another because I want to understand it and this is the best way to commemorate. And also others share with me and I learn more in this way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I share my trades with my friends and can be traded to apply profitable if done in groups as there are more opportunities to analyze the market and earn substantial profits. And on the other hand it's rather difficult for one person to do all the things necessary to do one trade. and trade group hamesha main krta hu hum friends ka aik group hi hai sub aik dure ki help se trades krte hai. ager aik ko lucky hota hai to sub ko hi profit hota hai. other ki aur help lene se kafi faida hota hai main trade,

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I definitely prefer to share my trades with my merchant partner and especially with my senior expert merchant. I personally stay in touch with them when I trade and share my ideas and views about market conditions so they can help me by sharing their ideas about the market that really helps me. The great advantage of what I do is when I make a mistake or something like this they advise me of my mistakes that improve my learning. and We from time to time demonstrate some results that demonstrate the effectiveness of the methods used in trading accounts, truth and competition pilots. I recommend everyone with the results of each period as it is a good gauge to see how skilled you are in trading. is the situation and trade with caution.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So if you want to try this wild trade field, you have to be vigilant and not rely entirely on the experts. Sure, experts can help you in explaining the work of the foreign exchange market and how the Forex language and risks are unique, but you need more training before you even consider entering this very risky trading arena. and, I share a trade with some of my good friends. Because forex is an effective and profitable trade can be done if done in combination because there is a great opportunity to analyze the market perfectly and get a big profit. And on the other hand it's a bit difficult for a man to do all the things necessary to do one trade like forex trading.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    It is really good quality you have @realfun by remaining sticked to your strategy and not changing your opionion with others advices you simply prove to an experienced and matured trader. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time we need to discuss our trades with our friends to get their advices on the performance of our traders.it help a lot when you discuss your strategies and future moves with some other who have knowledge about this profession and many times you are able to remove any weeknesses from your strategy due to such discussion.

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always discuss about my trade with others.because I think this is going to improve my trading style and give a good advice me about forex.And I feel so proud when the trades goes into profit, each with advantages and disadvantages of each.it is very good activity especiallyn for newbie like me.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well jis kisi ko help chahiye hoti hai kisi indicator ya strategies main jo keh main janta hota hun tu main dosrun ki zarur madad karta hun aur jahan tak bat hai trades ki agar mujhy kuch acha setup mil raha ho tu main usko social media py post kar deta hun phir bad main apny results ko bhi post kar deta hun jo keh us trade ke thy yeni keh profit ho ya phir loss ko mery khial sy hum sab logun ko aik dosry ke sath sharing karni chahiye takeh hum aik dosry ki help ly sakien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think online traders, you can argue, but I think really where the discussion really where all the professional traders when they open up a huge market, by looking for the best investment, and if there are some pretty good is where possible please discuss can reach where they should choose and Most people delay Forex because it seems complex when they hear terms like: signal, moving averages, pivots, oscillators, fibonacci, support / resistance levels, trading tools, and trend lines. In fact, I might just keep you away from it a bit, but do not worry, what I'm talking about here will make those terms almost useless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 466 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)